First poll:

Do you want me to move "Politics and alliances" to become a Subforum of "world Alpha&

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser70

I got a question and want you the players to deceide.
We'll vote 1 week and then I'll follow the majority on this.

Thanks for taking the time to vote :)

DeletedUser70

I made votes public so people can see there wont be any cheating.

DeletedUser

I got the first vote :p

I was actually confused as to why it wasn't in there already when I first signed up. Other browser game forums I've been on usually have it there.

DeletedUser

I would say yes that way when other worlds are created it will be more orderly. Right now it does not matter. Sooner of later is will need to be moved. :)

DeletedUser

I think it should since it would only involve alliances in Alpha. Eh, but then again it could also be used for premades for future worlds (of course yes it will happen with premades.)

DeletedUser

Well push comes to shove its going to be done eventually, might as well get people used to it before it gets really crowded

DeletedUser

It should be a subtopic in Alpha and Beta....It didn't say &Beta, so just making sure here.

DeletedUser

this is kind of a silly question and should be obvious.

what does one worlds politics have to do with anothers. other then to have dorks like my butting in where i dont belond just cause their thread is near my thread.

DeletedUser

Well, either they should be subforums of their respective worlds, or a [<world name>] should be in the title of every topic...

This does allow a more active P&P forum. Nonetheless, it's be hard to spot things relevant to your world once more worlds are opened.