Beginner First Sig

DeletedUser10811

A player came to me earlier looking for me to create him a sig because he liked the look of mine, unfortunately i didnt create my sig but i told him i'd have a go of creating a sig for him,

so he mailed me his theme which was clocks and what he'd like to be on the sig
so this is what i came up with, all comments are welcome good or bad.
im still not sure about the font so if any1 has a better suggestion for the font i'd appreciate it.

its abit bigger then 700x120 so it needs to be put in a spoiler

sig1v3.png

DeletedUser

Omg youre awesome! :eek:

@Law, he;s not requesting a sig for someone ;)

DeletedUser4013

That's a really good sig. I love the design and the font works really well on there. The backgound is really good and you may even be able to edit it so that all of the elements are within the 700x120 rules by changing the various elements to smart-objects and resizing them.

DeletedUser10811

That's a really good sig. I love the design and the font works really well on there. The backgound is really good and you may even be able to edit it so that all of the elements are within the 700x120 rules by changing the various elements to smart-objects and resizing them.

thanks man much appreciated. yeah i've been messing around wit it and think i have it at a perfect size. just waiting for phantom to get back to me to see if he likes it

DeletedUser13936

yep i never knew you made your sig i thought it was laws work (that means your pretty good) do you have any other work you could show us?

DeletedUser10811

yep i never knew you made your sig i thought it was laws work (that means your pretty good) do you have any other work you could show us?

i didnt make my sig Godforsaken made mine,

not right now but i'm gonna work on making sigs over the next few days in my spare time so hopefully i'll have abit more work up in a few days

DeletedUser

Now I have to cancel with Phantom, as he sent me the exact same message...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10811

new sig i made for derekrisen. please comment and give feed back

sig2v3.png