First Thoughts

DeletedUser47218

Sounds about right :p MRA's last until end game and win right?

Van Helsing

Phrourach
I am liking the Bandit thingy and the new farms are fun (at the moment) - will probably moan when I need the BP to run victory processions though.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser49059

It will be interesting to watch how the oceans play out. Some odd mixes of players this go around, at first glance. And then there are those that are there that we don't know that they are there....lol

DeletedUser27128

Oh my... HYDRA already has 3 pacts, that's gotta be a record

Backdoor Bandits and Show Me Your Noobies look solid alliances, will be interesting to see the outcome of O44.

DeletedUser17513

Future Ocean 44 and Ocean 55 wars probably only ones so far worth looking into :D

DeletedUser47218

Agreed, Bandits and Noobies both have talent! More talent is spread through a couple other alliances. If you look around there might be some premades waiting to drop though. Old founders in single alliance "To Be Announced". Never know :) All in all it looks fun to me :)

DeletedUser35944

i can't log in - it always says "Please Try again Later"...
are there 100ts of thousands people logged in and they can't stand the load or what?? damn company! grepolis investor just soak up more and more people to have enough of there GOLD buying members, but the service overall is ****!
...not the first world to which this applys to...

DeletedUser52851

i can't log in - it always says "Please Try again Later"...
are there 100ts of thousands people logged in and they can't stand the load or what?? damn company! grepolis investor just soak up more and more people to have enough of there GOLD buying members, but the service overall is ****!
...not the first world to which this applys to...
Me neither.... :(

DeletedUser54002

In addition to all worlds being currently inaccessible, this world marks the first time I've ever seen the clock stop and get stuck at a specific time without restarting again. This is probably a standard Grepolis error, but I consider it a milestone. Nobody can take that away from me.

DeletedUser17513

what did u expect.. they didnt update/make their servers better since Summer Super Speed world..