First Thoughts

DeletedUser54333

HYDRA also has a second alliance, and I'm pretty sure Backdoor Bandits/Caustic Soda are also the same (Bandit's diplomat is in Soda now, I'm guessing moved to run the 2nd alliance).

Nice try, but guess again.

I've never been in Bandits. I wasn't "moved" to "run" a "secondary" alliance and mass recruit.

I am here to do my job. The break was a necessity. But, I'm tired of "sitting on the beach". Perhaps the rest of the "family" feels similarly .

Time will certainly tell, now won't it?

DeletedUser17513

In addition to what Foo said Tig, please tell me why your own guys want to jump ship thinking its turning out to be mra and cluddlers group?

FYI so it doesnt bite me i the *** later, i never said you did not have some good singular players, however some really seem like random recruits..

DeletedUser52992

These bandit camps etc don't work. What I mean is that it is too easy.
Day 3 and I have warehouse full... Building q full, no population over and inventory full.
This has never happened before. Ever.

DeletedUser46108

Day 3 and I have warehouse full... Building q full, no population over and inventory full.
Should have planned ahead and leveled farm as I told my friend in the exact same situation ;)

DeletedUser54331

Thats why you have something called gold.

DeletedUser54337

The new bpv-system is a great support for simmers: They don't need to fight against real players to get the first 2-3 new cities because they will get bpv with their new cities as well.

And the new system floods the world with res: Now the 6 bpv provide at Lv3 6x12.000x3 res a day = 216.000 res each day for each city. But you will need to klick each 10 minutes for around 13 hours!!! That's really crazy! Or is it a bug that the res counter not goes down triple of the farmed number of res like in the old world's?

Less skill needed now, never a shortage of res - LOL

They make this game more and more stupid :(

DeletedUser17513

Until something changed in manner of getting slots Kodros, i think grepo tutorial gives you 1 and a half of free slot without bandit camp.. and happiness of too much ress does indeed end..

DeletedUser54337

Until something changed in manner of getting slots Kodros, i think grepo tutorial gives you 1 and a half of free slot without bandit camp.. and happiness of too much ress does indeed end..

You are right. I should haven written the first 4-5 cities. But I wanted to point out that now less PvP is necessary to get slots. So Simmers might support less and hide more inside the anonymity of Mras.

And the mass of res will help the goldies to do instant buys a lot.

DeletedUser54341

Foo Fighter will get like 100k pts this server, i believe it

destroxxi

Phrourach
What would make you think that mate?

Lol you and Ev1l can open up a map as well as anyone read the map. There are group intermingled with everyone in 44. The only one that might be able to cruise away would be ev1lnoobs little mra in the corner of 55 (first time for everything) btw I am not here alone this time Ev1l one way or another you will leave this world by the time im done :-D

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Lol you and Ev1l can open up a map as well as anyone read the map. There are group intermingled with everyone in 44. The only one that might be able to cruise away would be ev1lnoobs little mra in the corner of 55 (first time for everything) btw I am not here alone this time Ev1l one way or another you will leave this world by the time im done :-D

lol, EK's fan club just keeps growing.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif

destroxxi

Phrourach
lol, EK's fan club just keeps growing.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif

I've killed him once I can do it again not a fan I just don't like a drunk child who likes to tell lies..

I quote from people I know

"ev1lking is a pathological liar with toilet issues and an alcohol issue"

Last edited: