First thread

DeletedUser

I could not hold back:pBut is there any topics that are wanted to be discussed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, there are plenty. Take a pick:

- What is the general activity level of Omicron at the moment? And does this affect alliance tactics? Are people going gung ho?

- How many people are still playing despite also having switched to a 2.0 universe? Do people prefer to play in Omicron because the old interface is smoother and more intuitive?

- Are there any big armies with mythical units around? Why are these underused?

- Ocean domination? What oceans are dominated by certain alliances by now and what's the extent of inter-ocean fighting?

- Who has the biggest fleet? Have anyone been able to dominate simply through sea superiority, keeping opponents from defending each other by destroying their ships? Are we seeing anywhere near the numbers that some of the early universes have shown?

- What opportunities are there for a resurgence of forum activity? Does the forum provide a better atmosphere as of late, with less kids thinking they are awesome because they can beat others at a simple online browser-game? Does the game have a more mature player mass in the older universes because the 25+ nerds stick around with the game longer?

DeletedUser

how about number 4 ocean domination I would like for you or someone else to write something first.

DeletedUser

Alright. Well, my knowledge is really limited to ocean 42, my own ocean, as I'm not very involved yet after just having had to restart. In my ocean, due to lack of activity, only two alliances are really in it; The Alpha Wolves and SPARTAN 300. However, with the two having a pack, there isn't actually any fight for domination. Keep in mind that these are newly established alliances, so they are still quite fragile against stronger and more established alliances.

The Alpha Wolves were looking good for a while there, but Brotherhood of Justice are cutting into this ocean, seemingly making an advance. A few days ago, we saw the top player of the ocean join them, and just shortly thereafter, he took one of the biggest cities of The Alpha Wolves, only a few days after they had lost another significant city. The fact that they have not yet been able to recapture the big city, despite it being in the heart of their territory, indicates that he has good backing (unless they gave in and made a pact). SPARTAN 300 have way more defensive points than offensive points, which likely means they are facing heavy pressure from outside the ocean as well. They seem able to hold so far, despite losing a big city in ocean 53 the other day. While The Alpha Wolves solely aim to keep ocean 42 as their domain, just below a fourth of the cities of SPARTAN 3000 are actually outside this ocean, which includes half of their top players. Right now, this isn't really anyone's ocean.

DeletedUser

Alright. Well, my knowledge is really limited to ocean 42, my own ocean, as I'm not very involved yet after just having had to restart. In my ocean, due to lack of activity, only two alliances are really in it; The Alpha Wolves and SPARTAN 300. However, with the two having a pack, there isn't actually any fight for domination. Keep in mind that these are newly established alliances, so they are still quite fragile against stronger and more established alliances.

The Alpha Wolves were looking good for a while there, but Brotherhood of Justice are cutting into this ocean, seemingly making an advance. A few days ago, we saw the top player of the ocean join them, and just shortly thereafter, he took one of the biggest cities of The Alpha Wolves, only a few days after they had lost another significant city. The fact that they have not yet been able to recapture the big city, despite it being in the heart of their territory, indicates that he has good backing (unless they gave in and made a pact). SPARTAN 300 have way more defensive points than offensive points, which likely means they are facing heavy pressure from outside the ocean as well. They seem able to hold so far, despite losing a big city in ocean 53 the other day. While The Alpha Wolves solely aim to keep ocean 42 as their domain, just below a fourth of the cities of SPARTAN 3000 are actually outside this ocean, which includes half of their top players. Right now, this isn't really anyone's ocean.
Boj is also attacking my alliance Greek Empire ocean 54(I have one of my 3 citys there)One of our members,reported he was being attacked the issue than spread to one of our other oceans. One palyer is attacking every flag in site my good freind and allaince leader started to then talk to Boj.Are founder than ordered a cease fire but many complained since we were getting much bp, and even two citys that were close to being ours.But then one of our players sent loads, of support even after the cease fire being ordered.The past two days he has been posting support being attacked.We are all dumbfounded.If you look at the stats.
Boj Abp:ranked 6'th
Greeek Empire Abp:13'th
It shows that we are not favored but we are organised and wont go down with out a good fight and plus they have made some silly moves, no pacts we have pacts with some strong allys. Spreading in there oceans I think,to but we are just trying to be peaceful right now.But if they come into ocean 64 there going to get a piece of us.We dominate there but there numbers are greater and I admit they are a good alliance right now they are in ocean 54 this is were,this stuff is mainly going on and we are ranked 2nd in ocean 54 they ranked 3rd I guess they want one step closer to black sea good luck Boj.Anyone else?

DeletedUser

Very interesting stuff, ash 42. I notice that no cities have been exchange between BoJ and Greek Empire yet. Has the cease fire been enacted?

Also, in ocean 42 things are getting less exciting fast. At least, so it seems. A lot of top Spartan 300 players defected to Brotherhood of Justice, who suddenly have top3 positions in the ocean. While Alpha Wolves are still the top alliance, but only because some BoJ members are in a sub-alliance called Brotherhood of Honor. Alpha Wolves are clearly under great pressure. I've noticed they DBP inrease these last days, and they might finally be prepared to launch a better defense, their last loss of a city being almost two weeks ago. I keep checking Grepostats every day to see if they've finally taken a city back, but that doesn't seem to be their focus. Interestingly, l1brar1an, the guy who killed me, is the top defender in the alliance, having almost half of their DBP.

So, instead of getting my revenge, I had to face that fact that Alpha Wolves might not be long for this world. So, instead I wanted to help them against BoJ, making sure that this ocean doesn't become completely dominated by one alliance. Not surprisingly, BoJ have now launched a colony ship at me - will be exciting to see if I can beat it, but it doesn't seem like I will be getting any help :)

Ocean42 alliance ranking

wiohky.jpg

Ocean 42 player ranking

5zgqvl.jpg

DeletedUser

We are now allys with them there are newest ally are 7th in fact on the list i think.But lets go with a new topic number 2(What is the general activity level of Omicron at the moment? And does this affect alliance tactics? Are people going on to 2.0?)In my opinion yes they have all those new features but that idea that passed Flashback about a 1.26 world now and then should become reality if I was a dev.Of course, you have world wonders in 2.0, and the new god Hades.Look at Mr Men, they went on to Join World Rho and they vanished its not hurting tactics just the alliance I heard, New Life broke up a little to because of 2.0, but theres alot of people against 2.0 lets hope it doesent make Omicron die out like it's Forum.Theres alot of new condenders in the top 12 but its not hurting the tacticss of alliances there were many at first like me that regreted even joining sigma I could not figure out the controls.The tactics did not change just the alalinces.