First time playing a conquest world HELP PLEASE!!

DeletedUser

hi i have decided to start on a conquest world and as i am not sure how to play one as i am used to revolt world i would really appreciate some help if possible. thanks

the questions i am thinking about the most are;

What should i build my first city like? (offensive, defensive or mixed)
what are the big differences from revolt and conquest apart from the conquering?

any tips would be very appreciated thanks!

dan

DeletedUser18132

What should i build my first city like? (offensive, defensive or mixed)
It depends which world you joined and where you are. If you are in an area with other players that have many more points and cities than you, build defensive cities, until you get one or two more cities and can fight back. If you are in an ares where everyone has more or less the same number of points, build offensively.

what are the big differences from revolt and conquest apart from the conquering?
Revolt and conquest worlds only differ in the conquering part. (Besides the other worlds setting such as speed/morale)

DeletedUser

The important thing to remember is that in a conquest world, to conquer a city you need to be both defender and attacker, but not in that order.

So build your city with that in mind, but reversed.

DeletedUser

and when people send you a special yellow ship, and support that's a friendly gesture.

DeletedUser31385

When I was being conquered on my first world, it happened that my enemy attacked me and killed the guys CS lol.