First To Ghost

toufiotis

Taxiarch
what I saw .... today...

Valhalla 'the fighters (let's say)'.... and botters had escaped here from 46-bassae?
(nap- cities exchanges- behind the virus, 40 fake invitation islands? - none cares for all these- do more- as like having stronger numbers next to me) -

y should have invited me - happy play with y or against y hahaha

Guys V- apart from taking ghosts, semi-smalls or 40 vs 2 players and building building

1628006847653.png

- did u learn defence?? or also ghosted here?

I can give free tutors to the 'Vikings' as long as my history memory is... Vikings were only good spam Europe. And also servers? we love spammers

Last edited:

toufiotis

Taxiarch
more nappers /simmers fighters/ digger pages and or 'leaders... ' in this server from bassae/hyele- somewhere all .... That we're supposed to 'flight each other' but a few ghosted I will not open my mouth -but should have invited 'bros' to fill my boring days with laughs,
more pages...

Toufis gives only 'raw meat'

Last edited:

poway

Phrourach
yes nice job you guys that was really honorable of you. meme full of slimy spineless players. bought yourself a few cities lol

toufiotis

Taxiarch
Damm, already the professional Ghost eaters and simmers are in few alliances.
RIP lot of competition with so many 'ghost' eater alliances- but y don't have it in your profile newbies.
The people will receive invitations be honest with yourself as I will see stats and accept it hahahahaa

Last edited:

toufiotis

Taxiarch
for the meme- all prof. ghost -simmer and eaters 'this school' that is in all servers legions and crowns-napping, other to fight for them, I created an alliance for you guys and I will open in all servers as you don't write in your profiles and ruin players and servers as you don't write it.

Last edited:

toufiotis

Taxiarch
Tetris is an ok game too
don't ruin other player's time and servers, pro-simmers and active ghosts. that one there ... the proffecional one... there south-east... is proudness be ghosting if not copy in yours profile and alliances my logo or accept my invitation:D ahh yes pages naps ...

tank looks like here the game. misses something cool here.