First War

DeletedUser

You're my hero KAS! I was thinking to myself: "How can we get even MORE BP." Luckily for us you came along just in time. :)

DeletedUser

I've been trying to think of something mature and constructive to say, but all i could seem to come up with was......LOOOOOOOOOL!

bring on the BP, nom nom nom....

DeletedUser

Mhmmm.. BP.

Like, Im sure we'll want to farm your alliance for the goodies ;)

;3

~V

DeletedUser

Good luck with that....

pharoahs.jpg

bspharoah.jpg

DeletedUser

not much can happen in wars without conquer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9816

are you guys serious? defeated? a couple of attacks while one member is not online is not defeating him.

well if thats what you think it takes to win a war i hate to say it but you are in for a rude awakening.

bring on the bp and loot

DeletedUser9816

do you wanna have a race jarp? that could be fun :D we'll do it our way you yours... ;)

DeletedUser12571

by defeated i mean troopless and being farmed a lot. He isn't technically defeated, but he lost in defence.

Without repeating what others have said, we have yet to send support to our player and when we do, you'll see he's not defenseless. Instead, you are.

DeletedUser6810

Without repeating what others have said, we have yet to send support to our player and when we do, you'll see he's not defenseless. Instead, you are.

i agree, he hasnt even asked for help yet, you think our alliance will roll over and die just because you think you can take him? We have seen the messages between you and val, i can honestly say if you were in my ocean you would be my first conquest.

Hell, i implore you, recruit in my ocean, because id love to take you down for the arrogance you have portrayed in your messages.

DeletedUser

Lol, I have 2 -BS- members on my island in 54... kinda dissapointed that I have yet to be attacked...

DeletedUser6810

Lol, I have 2 -BS- members on my island in 54... kinda dissapointed that I have yet to be attacked...

maybe they are scared of your awesome double posting that they dare not venture to your village? Or like me, has been too busy to finish farming all of his island due to RL commitments ^^

DeletedUser

Meh, having a life is the bane of Grepolis... I avoid it at all costs :D

DeletedUser7160

This should be fun... too bad I don't have any Pharaohs close by. You guys should recruit in 44 too :)