First War

DeletedUser

Guys, what has happened? Why is the whole alpha team of AoP gone silent?

This is starting to become boring ..

DeletedUser6810

They have an alpha team? I thought it was just Omega. :p

No they got loads, like alpha, eta and such, like world names :)

Probably all as bad as each other tho...

ooooh no he didnt, yes he did, i went there!

DeletedUser

You clearly didn't get my joke middy.

Omega is the lowest letter in the greek alphabet and alpha is the highest therefore all the best teams are "alpha". So saying they are all omega means they are all crap.

DeletedUser6810

You clearly didn't get my joke middy.

Omega is the lowest letter in the greek alphabet and alpha is the highest therefore all the best teams are "alpha". So saying they are all omega means they are all crap.

i got the joke mate but i thought it was crap and i created the diversion so you wouldnt get fall out. Unfortunetly you just ruined it ^^

Even when our members are telling rubbish jokes, we still got each others back! BS for ya haha

DeletedUser5591

About how many alliances are having there first war in Kappa?

DeletedUser5061

If there is a war than it would be Alliance X vs. Confederate States the rest are...:rolleyes:

Right now we (BS) are just sparring getting ready for the real thing. IMO of course.

DeletedUser

A-X is at war? Something tells me I should've known about this.....guess I need to read our forums more :(

As much defense as they put up on my conquer of one of their towns, I am not surprised to hear you say that. ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Meh I can only speak for me but I've been studying for midterms so for the last few days I wasn't as active as I normally am

DeletedUser

this thing is hilarious. i feel sorry for pharaohs. actually, no i don't.

DeletedUser

Looks like Alliance X disbanded. I guess they couldn't handle the pressure of the war with the Confederate States.

DeletedUser5061

They were from Theta and I think it showed it's nearly impossible to play on two speed 3 servers and be good on both!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps not, but they are an excellent alliance nonetheless.

DeletedUser9465

Daizan is absolutely right. Quite impossible to focus on two speed three servers.

And you are TigonKnight who???:heh:

DeletedUser

Not that we couldn't handle the pressure, just didn't focus on Kappa.

It came to a point where I didn't log in for days and thats not right.