First War

DeletedUser

Huh!? You are Robbyn44 who???:heh:
Have you ever played in Theta? I have, you know. It was just in Theta when I first touched this game.

I think what Robbyn44 might be saying is that "tigonknight" does not exist on Kappa...

DeletedUser9465

Of course I played and I'm still playing. Check top twenty in Theta and you will find me. I know you play or played on Theta but you used another name there.

DeletedUser9465

Yes I quit. But just beacuse I didn't have the time to play both on Kappa and on Theta. I know Theta better and all my friends focus on that server, so I choose Theta.

DeletedUser9465

Rissole OKCAdonis didn't force me to quite. Quite the opposite, he invited me to join Confederate States. And after I joined Confederate States I was invited to join Black Shadows. So I was in a pretty solid position and I had many options. And quite very good ones. But as I told you, I don't have the time to play both on Kappa and on Theta. Because my friends decided to focus on Theta, I joined them.

P.S. I really like you Rissole, you are very witty.

DeletedUser

P.S. I really like you Rissole, you are very witty.

I like me too, but I always thought that a rare feeling... :)

Do not take the above too seriously, please, I cannot help but stick the knife in even when the reason is minute and meaningless...

My final words to you in the last in-game message I sent, hold far more meaning.

DeletedUser

is there a war??? where? :p

EDIT: that was sarcasm (quite blatant sarcasm i thought) for the anonymous '- rep' person with the intelligence to comment "duh theres a war. read first." :p

Last edited by a moderator: