First war?

DeletedUser

please keep the war on

i predict brothers in arms will then be the early DBP leaders

DeletedUser19042

sorry to everyone,my english is not good,but talking you Serbian-ali pricajte vi Srpski??

Your English is perfectly understandable. But by forum rules I must ask you to provide a translation of what you just wrote up there.
I know you wrote that "to send a message", but the rules are the rules.

J

DeletedUser

we're not even slightly close to each other. there is one of his members at ... hmmm ... 17 hours by colony ship to get there.. that's the closest.. lol.. that really sucks.. so many farms for HaP and none for me..

DeletedUser

people no one is born and he knew this game, and everyone has the right to learn,and not to prove to them and say that they are noobs or mra,We can not feign strong on them,Why not teach them so that they know how to play??

DeletedUser20492

So I'm curious. What, exactly is a war? I mean, I've been in a couple-few, and I always sort of thought the scorecard in a war was how many you take v. how many we take? That is IMPOSSIBLE before BP ends. You only make yourself look MORE like an inexperienced MRA declaring war before BP ends, sorry zika.

DeletedUser

I apologize forum administrator but it means just that>but talking you Serbian-ali pricajte vi Srpski<

you al know who first started this story and do not blame me, I'm just trying to play and I did not touch anyone, and I will not touch..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in which alliances you've been there??

you see all my awards on the my profil, if I can see yours, if it is not a problem??

DeletedUser

I put them up for you from Nu,

I was in the 13th Legion in Nu

DeletedUser

You're a good player, a stand-alone, I like that you did not comment anything bad about my alliance, a good man, but I do not recall your alliance in the world nu??

DeletedUser

You're a good player, a stand-alone, I like that you did not comment anything bad about my alliance, a good man, but I do not recall your alliance in the world nu??

really you don't remember us? we were the most aggressive alliance in that world, we didnt win, we was to busy attacking
which alliance was you in then? and which alliances do you remember?

like a knife through the heart that :)

DeletedUser

this world is finish
and there are no data on Grepo intel, only if the administrator can bothered to find information about me and our friend, on our scorecards, alliances and all the data in this world, I do not want to compete with this, but purely to set up since you..

bro I been in THE EF......,my english is so bad ,I am sorry,something like that,if you remembar that ally??I think forum administrator can find all information about that world for you and me,if you just want talking about this world,,

DeletedUser

your awards are not very impressive, but you talk a big game