First war?

DeletedUser

lol, we (FBRD) will probably go to war with BT cause there an easy MRA target... free ABP and cities :p

DeletedUser

Hello again Dannte =] Didn't know you were on the forums actually... <.<

Well, actually I prefer to read everyone's posts rather than answering to every thread like some other guys (I don't want to insult anyone, but there are many times that in every thread -in Sestos at least- the last post was made by the same person ^^).

Also, I'm curious why 4 allies (actually one big MRA) would declare a war to an ally with 10-20 members..

dannte

DeletedUser

zika.. don't worry about Brothers in Arms, i can't take the blame for putting that entire alliance in danger because of my mouth. The founder of Brothers in Arms will rather be at peace with you than at war. So I'm saving them the trouble and yourself the trouble and have joined HaP instead. Now you can come get me on fairer terms. Now you'll only be at 4:1 odds in members instead of 17:1.

However, your alliance will go down that much quicker.

Good luck anyway ;)

DeletedUser

zika.. don't worry about Brothers in Arms, i can't take the blame for putting that entire alliance in danger because of my mouth. The founder of Brothers in Arms will rather be at peace with you than at war. So I'm saving them the trouble and yourself the trouble and have joined HaP instead. Now you can come get me on fairer terms. Now you'll only be at 4:1 odds in members instead of 17:1.

However, your alliance will go down that much quicker.

Good luck anyway ;)

I would most like to can you and I,one to one, why interfere others?You're not supposed to say, I'm not in war with your ex alliance,I talking with founder-leader Violeta,
She is a sincere and honest person I know even from previous worlds,so that this war is a small joke with you, for what you were talking about me and my alliance,and I and noone from my ally is nothing say about you and your alliance!!!

I think it's a lot of talk and it's time to put an end to all of this, because we dont came to correspond but to play Grepolis!!

greetings to all
zika77

DeletedUser

LOL, zika, once FBRD goes to war with u too, you'll see, you'll see... :p

DeletedUser

where are you now, waiting for your attack here, just you and me,no BT,no FBDR....I am waiting,i am waiting...:supermad:

DeletedUser21770

What he doesn't realise is that his alliance has tried spying on us at HaP as well. Those members have since been cleared out.

Immortals have been no issue so far except for the fact some of them were online to dodge a coupla hits. Nothing of note yet though.

DeletedUser

I can not believe that anyone can talk like this who does not have any results in this game, if someone calls out the NOOB and MRA player, and he does not have any results in this game???I looked at his record in the world of Paros, has nothing Alliance and the City of 1400pts. that they have the longest tongue and nothing else,....I apologize to everyone that they read this stupid message from me, but I do not like to use dirty games,I like to say everything open....

I apologize to all and greetings once again..

zika77 :D:pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

i'm looking at your grepostats zika, and for the record, you don't have much to show for yourself either

DeletedUser

I do wish people (especially ones in my alliance) would stop shouting there mouth off in here, and just attack them in game, it is very embarrasing,

DeletedUser

I do wish people (especially ones in my alliance) would stop shouting there mouth off in here, and just attack them in game, it is very embarrasing,

This is the right answer right leaders and the right players!!!

and this for you BIGSKYGUY to respond to you, I never said I was a great player, I try to be like all players here , maybe you think you have a great experience with apocalypse(world 24),I have good play in world 13 but you dont see that in stats
In my alliance has much better players than you if we speak honestly, do you won the 7 wonders ever?well, in my alliance has a lot of such...
This is not the alliance NOOBS and MRA,ugly is that some players such as name....
sorry if I somehow offended you and thank you for your attention!!

DeletedUser

i never said anything about noobs, but there is no doubt you are part of one giant mra

anyway, you were the one ripping players on their awards, so just keeping you honest ...

DeletedUser

where are you now, waiting for your attack here, just you and me,no BT,no FBDR....I am waiting,i am waiting...:supermad:

Zika, sorry for not answering quickly.
I kinda forgot about our drama logs here.
To me you're simply just not important enough to remember hahaha

So, you want to go one-on-one?

Here's the thing:

1- I don't trust you will not ask for support once you see my CS coming towards you (will take 28 hours btw).
2- Once we are closer I'll be pleased to accept your one-on-one challenge.

Why don't you declare war on our alliance? Just do it, your 4 Black Templars alliances against ours. Honour and Power.
We're giving you the advantage of 4 alliances against one, and even then, your alliances won't come close to beating ours.

I'm not a leader in HaP, however, I know that your alliances are so utterly non-threatening that a declaration of war from you will o nly make us laugh.

So go on, do it!

DeletedUser

I see a lot of awards friend. But you do not seem to be off to a very strong start in this world. Watch your words don't start writing checks that your actions cant cash.