First world with Heroes

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Everyone also gets a free Hero I believe just from doing X amount of quests. Tutorial quests count towards the total. I can't remember the Hero's name but they boost the production of all your resources in the town you assign them to. So it's a cool thing to get towards the start of a server and everyone can get it just as easily as everyone else.

DeletedUser

Everyone also gets a free Hero I believe just from doing X amount of quests. Tutorial quests count towards the total. I can't remember the Hero's name but they boost the production of all your resources in the town you assign them to. So it's a cool thing to get towards the start of a server and everyone can get it just as easily as everyone else.

You're absoultely right. The hero is Andromeda, with a base boost of 16.5% for all resources.

DeletedUser

I was also excited to hear that a word opened with heroes, but alas, a morale world is unplayable for me, a shame.

DeletedUser20415

we had about 15 ex and active mods back in PGM lindos, most annoying one was obviously cyby

DeletedUser33530

So this is the first world with Heroes, who is excited? I can say I am as I want to see how they play out. Sadly I won't be joining as people have a bad habit of trying to rim me right out of BP and that makes me sad :(

I wouldn't call it a bad habit

And as I hate the hero a feature and I'm not allowed to use profanity I will refrain from any further comments. I will stick around to learn what slang these guys come up with for the Hero's.

Last edited by a moderator: