First world with Heroes

DeletedUser44426

I am joining, and I am a bit excited. Its going to be fun.

DeletedUser20415

So this is the first world with Heroes, who is excited? I can say I am as I want to see how they play out. Sadly I won't be joining as people have a bad habit of trying to rim me right out of BP and that makes me sad :(

everyone want to rim the mods, so what if it was one of the head mod :p

DeletedUser6378

why doesn't the mods join together and team up against everybody else.

DeletedUser

So this is the first world with Heroes, who is excited? I can say I am as I want to see how they play out. Sadly I won't be joining as people have a bad habit of trying to rim me right out of BP and that makes me sad :(

Play in disguise. Imho Mods need to be playing. They can learn from the pro's ;-)

DeletedUser

I have found mods generally end up on the same team but sometimes staying power in a world isn't their best quality :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Back on Psi, I think, a bunch of us mods formed an alliance on the rim and we did quite well for starting weeks after everyone else. Sadly real life caught up to a lot of us and we needed to stop.

DeletedUser

Back on Psi, I think, a bunch of us mods formed an alliance on the rim and we did quite well for starting weeks after everyone else. Sadly real life caught up to a lot of us and we needed to stop.

Ol' real life really has a way of catching up on people haha.

DeletedUser44027

You have to wonder why they do it. Maybe they're marketing heroes to newer players who think they'd be interesting? I admit, not many long-time players I know are very enthusiastic about this change.

DeletedUser38224

I'm crossing my fingers that this doesn't ruin the game, Because It could either be amazing, or really, really terrible.

DeletedUser5819

I am not looking forward to them at all, but then I am an old stickinthemud.
A classic 1.26 world would be the best ;)

DeletedUser

I think they should make a few older worlds for veterans to play and then continue to release new things while keeping older things for people that want them. :)

DeletedUser38224

I wish they would do that too, but I can sort of understand their reasoning behind not doing it.

DeletedUser

I've been playing for a long time and can't wait for the heroes. Finally something different that could possibly change the way we play. I'm really excited now that this world is open.