Fist and Digi's Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

FinalBoss%20Externalforum_zpsnnxvo2bi.gif

The premade someone cool had a prophecy about is finally happening......

EN86-Carphi

Finer Details

Pacts: zero, absolutely none. not even a non aggression pact.
WW- yes, Just one. to annoy the rest of you, so if you want a crown join someone else.

Joining requirements - I know enough players/people to tell me if someone is any good or not. Their word is all i need

Alliance Philosophy

Aggression, Teamwork, complete disregard for enemies feelings/sleep patterns. Winning is in the eye of the beholder, if you have fun and throw a lot of heavy punches while doing it then its a victory. You can count on everyone teaming up and hating us :)

Alliance wide decisions are just that, never a dictatorship.

why should I join

you should join if you want to be the most methodical and efficient player you have ever been, while having lolz. If you want to ruin everyone's day, everyday, then apply.

or you can join Admiral naji I guess :D

Confirmed Roster

Bouddicae
Dark-Highlander
Digital Mystikz (....Digital mystikz)
DizzleJoe
DjDom
Farabdul
GothamSoldier
Harkonnen (Fisty)
Icy
ItsOliver
Kdaroks
Katatonique
Lorbella
Madmaxmonkey
Miknel
nikazar
Patchus
Pokeye
Shingzu
silkpigskin
Skyninja
Thewilsh
Treachery
TheBlackPegasus
ValkyrieofValhala

Mebbe's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Can't promise to be the best of us, can't even promise to stay to the very end (longest I've stayed in a world until was just post-WW start, for un WW related reasons), but if you can deal with that, I've heard enough about you to be more than willing to join. Sounds like a fun way to go out with a fight, plus, Naji is a little too "big" for me to ever want to join (although that's just me being biased and hypocritical ;)). If you end up needing an extra member, let me know. Don't know what circles you go in, but you probably know someone who has some words about me, good or bad :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser17088

well thats a great start, a good luck and a lie of a title

I have done a premade alliance thread before :D many many years ago

DeletedUser17088

Can't promise to be the best, can't even promise to stay to the end (longest I've stayed in a world until was just post-WW start, for un WW related reasons), but if you can deal with that, I've heard enough about you to be more than willing to join. Sounds like a fun way to go out with a fight, plus, Naji is a little too "big" for me to ever want to join (although that's just me being biased and hypocritical ;)). If you end up needing an extra member, let me know. Don't know what circles you go in, but you probably know someone who has some words about me, good or bad :p

I will ask around about you mate :) if you are half decent and want to become a monster in game i will stick you down

*Edit* can a mod change the title to 'Fisty's and Digi's Premade' :D

DeletedUser41652

Guys, anyone who is going to be playing with Jack needs to be able to take serious BANNER!
Played two servers with him. (Cant post here what he calls me though)-Naughty Jack lol.
Living legend, Really nice guys, Funny as hell!

Jack sign me up mate. If you have me for the Third Time!

DeletedUser17088

Guys, anyone who is going to be playing with Jack needs to be able to take serious BANNER!
Played two servers with him. (Cant post here what he calls me though)-Naughty Jack lol.
Living legend, Really nice guys, Funny as hell!

Jack sign me up mate. If you have me for the Third Time!

you know i love you, ya annoying little git. But you just cannot commit what i need for this to work, sorry bro, but i can't rely on you.

plus you suck ;)

DeletedUser12512

I meant to +rep you but I posted instead.

Now where was that old quote about premades?

DeletedUser17088

the one where i hate them? man look everywhere you will find plenty

can't beat em, join em