Fist and Digi's Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser43325

I can confirm that I will absolutely be a maybe for this, potentially.

DeletedUser17088

Carphi

The world settings for this alliance couldnt be better ;)

DeletedUser

This sounds like the perfect way to end a grepo career. I'm aggressive alright, maybe in to many ways....

I'm on if you'll have me.

DeletedUser46838

If digital and Dark high lander are in it, ball me in :D

DeletedUser51079

Count me in! I'll be on the world trying it out and ill help out in any way! But of course if I don't like it then ill donate my cities. But i'm a good player :)

DeletedUser17088

sorry rock, see my previous post sweetie

no mascots ;)

DeletedUser17088

You probably do, but im not the only one with an input into members we want in, its a group decision and almost all said no. I dont think you have the history we are looking for

if it makes you feel any better, if it was up to me it would be definite no :D

love you

DeletedUser22708

I do actually take things seriously though.

We can't offer you an invite into our alliance but we can offer you an invite into Carphi's external forum where you will make amazing newspapers no doubt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Can't promise to be the best of us, can't even promise to stay to the very end (longest I've stayed in a world until was just post-WW start, for un WW related reasons), but if you can deal with that, I've heard enough about you to be more than willing to join. Sounds like a fun way to go out with a fight, plus, Naji is a little too "big" for me to ever want to join (although that's just me being biased and hypocritical ;)). If you end up needing an extra member, let me know. Don't know what circles you go in, but you probably know someone who has some words about me, good or bad :p

let me know an ingame name, cant find you on stats

DeletedUser

I wish you all a lot of fun here with Final Boss (Love the name, one of the bests i have ever seen someone pick for premade)

A few years ago, i might have been temptet to ask for an invite (if you would have a player like me), but i am actually looking for a speed 1 world, if i can ever convince myself to play ever again.

Good luck and happy hunting :)

DeletedUser17088

still recruiting yeh, but being strict about it

always post an ingame name so we can check background