Rejected Flash Back

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16451

I agree with the thread opener, i want new 1.26 worlds and i dont think the grepo makers should only bring out new 2.0 worlds and forget about their loyal 1.26 fans as there are alot of us that prefer the old ways.

Its not like we dont want some enhancements but none as dramatic as 2.0, like the excess windows and the farming, give us hades and the attack planner and a new world every now and then i think that is a reasonable request.

DeletedUser

Voted yes. 2.0 lags way too much for my liking. Not only does it lag grepo itself but my whole computer so it slows everything down. I can't have 2.0 open at the same time as skype which is a major decider for me. I will not be joining anymore 2.0 worlds in the future.

But as much as we want this idea to be implemented I know it won't because innogames almost never put ideas through that were put forward by members.

DeletedUser16429

Love the idea b/c I probably would never start a new world if not b/c in 2.0 noobs can be at the top of the leaderboard b/c of the farming.

DeletedUser16429

sometimes just look at I think the start of Sigma 2 people got to 6000 before the end of 5 days

DeletedUser

It can't hurt to release different type's of worlds, I like both types of the game but I still want to see the 1.26 versions

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Voted yes. 2.0 lags way too much for my liking. Not only does it lag grepo itself but my whole computer so it slows everything down. I can't have 2.0 open at the same time as skype which is a major decider for me. I will not be joining anymore 2.0 worlds in the future.

But as much as we want this idea to be implemented I know it won't because innogames almost never put ideas through that were put forward by members.

The only way it will get implemented is if we get tens of thousands of players to vote yes.

DeletedUser14385

Good idea, though I think the amount of hatred for 2.0 is unbelievable. Its an evolution.

Achilles made a point, however that can be turned upon its head. A failure at a 2.0 world would make a player think 1.26 better.

2.0 isn't that different, it really isn't. Ok, the interface has changed, though set it to 1 window and you'll be fine. and the farming. But otherwise, the change really isn't that big; really.

the change is HUGE and the amount of hatred for 2.0 should give a clue that its more of a mutation than an evolution....not all experiments work

ive changed the settings to 1 window and it still does'nt change the fact that the interface is "backwards" so its not the miracle cure some people seem to think

i could go on with a massive list of gripes but it has mostly been said allready, i vote yes, this is a brilliant idea i would definitely start in 1.26 worlds and happily pay for my perks as would many others, i dont see why the loyal player base should be abandoned

DeletedUser

i think the bottom line is that it would be nice to have a choice, even if some people would never join a 1.26 world.

DeletedUser

I didn't much care for the interface or the farming on 2.0. The graphics rock for sure but it just didn't gel with me. Especially the farming. It's less cumbersome than strengthening and loading units for each run but to get max res it seemed I spent a lot more time at the computer.

I don't know how I would feel about 2.0 if I'd never played 1.26 though. In the end I think having a choice is good so I voted for the occasional 1.26 opening.

DeletedUser

I hated 2.0 and if a new 1.26 world doesn't come out by the time I get taken on omicrom I wont be playing grepolis anymore.

The concept of 2.0 was good however the farming system sucks and is way to slow. Waiting 30 mins to get 80 of each resource isn't good and people will stop playing the game due to the time it takes and time needed to be sat at the pc screen. Aswell as this the graphics are making my pc and laptop run way to slow so I cannot do alot whatsoever.

I know people like the new 2.0 but not everyone likes it and if things don't change back or we don't get a choice on the world then I assume that you will lose interest of all those players who prefer 1.26 and in turn lose people who pay for gold. (and we all know you dont want that)

:pro:

DeletedUser

I hated 2.0 and if a new 1.26 world doesn't come out by the time I get taken on omicrom I wont be playing grepolis anymore.

The concept of 2.0 was good however the farming system sucks and is way to slow. Waiting 30 mins to get 80 of each resource isn't good and people will stop playing the game due to the time it takes and time needed to be sat at the pc screen. Aswell as this the graphics are making my pc and laptop run way to slow so I cannot do alot whatsoever.

I know people like the new 2.0 but not everyone likes it and if things don't change back or we don't get a choice on the world then I assume that you will lose interest of all those players who prefer 1.26 and in turn lose people who pay for gold. (and we all know you dont want that)

:pro:

I think there needs to be middle ground between 1.26 and 2.0. A world that has the best of both worlds.

DeletedUser2795

They would just mess it up and give us a lagging grepo 1.26 interface with a new farming system that also needs strengthening :p

DeletedUser

strengthening every 5 minutes. seriously I dread to think what the farming system will be on 3.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.