Rejected Flash Back

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

Well, to improve it it would have to be attacking a FV that always had militia in it...

DeletedUser

I 100% agree with having the choice. I for 1 like 1.26 worlds much better and personally will never again play in a 2.0 world.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I hope the admins or whoever really do consider this idea. I would really love to see new 1.26 worlds, it will keep me playing grepolis!

Shame this poll closed... I was hoping to see at least 100 votes yes.

DeletedUser15100

I don't see a problem with continuing releasing 1.26 worlds once in a few months.

The reason is because most players prefer playing 1.26 and it is only fair that new 1.26 worlds should be released for them. I don't see any problems because 2.0 worlds will also still be released to make other players happy that prefer to play 2.0 worlds.

I am going to Vote yes for this, Even if I don't like 1.26 worlds because I know other players of the grepolis community would prefer 1.26 worlds and its only fair.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your comments. We cannot open 1.26 worlds as we may plan to phase them out and continue with only one 2.0 Grepolis version. Running two version is very taxing on the development team. Essentially every bug most be fixed twice: once on 1.26 and again on 2.0 and this is slowing down our development and evolution of the game. Please read this thread to understand our intent further: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=21416

Status
Not open for further replies.