football fans

DeletedUser

Right its that time of year again the football is starting again .So put the wars to the side and lets slag and tease each other about the football any thoughts and be nice to each other for a change
no delta talk at all just football
ill get the ball rolling lol
im a Newcastle United fan (just opened myself up for abuse haha)
newcastlebadge.gif

joe strunks
badgetottenham.png

nwinder
badgeliverpool.png

badnight
pinarse.jpg

Ryco.
blackwt.png

Belaraphon
badgeportsmouth.png

mcpicky , tictac
manunitedoldbadge.jpg

craig williams

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arsenal fan me, the old mans a avid Tottenham supporter so you can guess we get on well when it comes to football ;) haha. they need some big signings verrrry soon!

DeletedUser

hahaha dont ask me how i ended up Arsenal when the old man is Tottenham. So Nwinder i guess we are arch rivals when it comes to football ;)

DeletedUser

It's got to be Blackburn Rovers for me.

The best team to win the premiership in its twenty years history :p

SAS all the way.

DeletedUser

Quit talking SOCCER! The NFL is the only football that matters, and I support the Minnesota Vikings!

A man from Minnesota dies and goes to Hell, and a few days after arriving the Devil is making his rounds and notices that this Minnesotan seems to be enjoying himself. The Devil asks "Why are you so happy here?" The Minnesotan replies "I love the warmth here, it's winter 9 months a year in MN." Thinking he'll teach this man a lesson, the Devil decides he'll crank the heat up even more. Going back to check, he see's the man basking shirtless like he's on a tropical beach. "Nobody enjoys themselves in my domain!" the Devil screams, and determined to make this man miserable he decides he'll make it freezing cold instead. Going back to check he sees the man hooting and hollering and celebrating like he's having a party. "You liked the heat, said you hated the cold in Minnesota, it's freezing here now so why are you so happy?" the Devil asks.
Jumping for joy the man shouts "THE VIKINGS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!"

DeletedUser

Quit talking SOCCER! The NFL is the only football that matters, and I support the Minnesota Vikings

Were i come from there is no american football so i dont no much about it im irish all i no that man utd will only win the charity shield and newcastle will stay up again

DeletedUser

Manchester United till i die boyz. See how nani owned city in the community shield last weekend :p

DeletedUser

interesting fixtures this week

Newcastle United v Arsenal (joe strunks v ryco)

DeletedUser

I know that mostly of you don't know this team but my favorite team is:
imagesCA7R9XBJ.jpg

DeletedUser

i don't watch it that much only on sports center i see it everyone once and a while and i like messi so Manchester united for me and for Annihilator i like the Philadelphia Eagles whoot whoot AKA THE DREAM TEAM