football fans

DeletedUser

I'm a liverpool supporter and the only thing that comes close to my passion of liverpool is my hatred of chelsea :) (i grew up near chelsea)

I like newcastle mate, have been to many of their games as my mate supports them. Great supporters. TOON TOON BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!! ;)

DeletedUser

I'm a Celtic Fan, but since you are only accepting Premiership, I'll go with Liverpool and king Kenny

DeletedUser18132

I'd go for Barca, but if you want English, I'll pick Man U.

DeletedUser

I'm a Nottingham Forest fan.

As the Championship isn't interesting to you, Aston Villa. Only four English teams have won the biggest prize in European football, I don't like Liverpool or Man U, and Forest don't count. So it has to be Aston Villa.

DeletedUser

in the premier league- ManU. :)

Though i have a season ticket to Oxford United (winners of the 2011/2012 Npower league 2. :p)

DeletedUser

As the Championship isn't interesting to you, Aston Villa. Only four English teams have won the biggest prize in European football, I don't like Liverpool or Man U, and Forest don't count. So it has to be Aston Villa.

I've supported Wolves since they finished near the bottom of the championship, so it's interesting for me :p

DeletedUser

im a celtic man :)
but if its premier league
ill go with man city :)

DeletedUser

Chelsea all the way!

Last edited by a moderator: