For all the Erik`s lap dogs

DeletedUser22517

This thread is only for Erik`s lap dogs like Tea city.Here you can bark all day.I say Erik and you all start to bark.Who ever is barking loudest at the end of the day will get biscuit.

Let the barking begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No dogs in this thread . All I can see is.....

giphy.gif
:p

DeletedUser

Judging by this post you are Erik's most loyal pooch. Dedicating a thread to just him and all. I feel left out...

DeletedUser22517

Please stop feed my ego its already big enough

I played against and with players behind your imagination and no one ever called him self "grepo legend".To be a legend you need to do something extraordinary, something people will remember you for the rest of their life.You can live in your self created "balloon" but eventually one day you must step out.I am not talking about gold, we can all spend gold (i have no issues with people spending gold, when needed i will spend more than anyone), i am talking about skills.This game is simple with some small tricks, those tricks are making this game great.Those lap dogs you have never played against a real alliance before and for me they are funny, only barking ;)
Note:Grepo legend does not need 1k players to protect him

DeletedUser16560

At first i thought you were funny, then as you go on and on, I thought nah, he's just being mungus but now I just find you boring as any other trash talker in these forums. You see, Im from the time we use propaganda through numbers and math, not words. Words are boring and often says/adds little to the equation. Numbers they speak for itself.

And before you spit foam out of your mouth the rabies nonsense, BS of punch line. Please, I prefer bones over biscuits.