For all the hate bn gets

DeletedUser49204

They win.

They have good leadership
They will follow vaz to the death
They care about each other

And for all the hate there tactics get
They are good because they are a good group of players who don't have many internal struggles.
And in the end that is all it takes to be good at grepo
90% of good alliances dissolve from internal struggles and lack of leadership
So it is saying something that bn has won taras and looks to be winning this world
And in the end winning justifies the means
And we play for fun and bonds and they have that.
So stop hatting to you win

So yeah
I will go back into my inactive hole now

DeletedUser50833

1) If winning is by fight , we won this server long back (Fighters rankings)

If winning is build 7 WW - then we are no where close to a win , simply because these coalitions have basically said to themself "We are here to Win WW and send resources, we have numbers , doesnt matter if we lose cities" -

Our motivation to world wonder : if we manage to get 1 WW . This server will basically go crazy with the question , "what now?"

2) BN didnt win Taras (BN didnt exist in Taras)
- BN has members who won in Taras ,cythera and many servers + many players in dimale joined us

3) Leadership -
Many leaders bring different things to table ,(Not all are good with everything)- so a certain level of trust and confidence is built by them . Few leaders in BN have a good reputation - so you can talk trash or MM anything about leaders , people who know them - know them

4) Diplomacy -
I have to say this server is the worst when it comes to fighting , all teams basically NAP with everyone around . (Fighters ranking for alliances have pathetic difference (14,000,000 BP between 1st and 2nd)in addition to the list of academies and NAP's) . We had few enemies which exclusively fought only BN .

If you NAP everyone - you teach your alliance to Sim and thats what you get during a fight from your team. I guess fun these days is build big cities , wait for 6 months to win with Non violence in war game

5)Pact:

I dont really understand the idea behind "use and throw" pacts . Seen few pacts from enemy so that their pact mates can fight their war.

6)Hate tactics:
All members in BN know , we maintain a compassion for Real life even for enemies (some enemy members joined us simplay because of this) , this server we learnt few scenarios were basically enemies exploited this gesture . So we no longer offer ceasefire to individual opponents . You can hate us for this.

But if your own alliance wont protect you, as enemies why should we bother?

I am sorry , you have to go back to your inactive hole but when everyone wants to sim and build WW to claim a crown 6 months later . I think inactivity and internals are the phenomenon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30931

They win.

They have good leadership
They will follow vaz to the death
They care about each other

And for all the hate there tactics get
They are good because they are a good group of players who don't have many internal struggles.
And in the end that is all it takes to be good at grepo
90% of good alliances dissolve from internal struggles and lack of leadership
So it is saying something that bn has won taras and looks to be winning this world
And in the end winning justifies the means
And we play for fun and bonds and they have that.
So stop hatting to you win

So yeah
I will go back into my inactive hole now

Thank you for the kind words. We have love for each other and even enemies here, regardless if enemies realise it or not. For this reason alone, we have had minimal internal struggle. Out of the dozens of alliances and servers I have played, I find the most welcoming and warmest home here. This type of alliance is the reason Innogames designed Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Oleni
you lost all cities
your alliance nothing take
losers

i cry in smile

DeletedUser30931

Oleni
you lost all cities
your alliance nothing take
losers

i cry in smile

The name is Oely. Your lack of sportsmanship disappoints me. I did have such respect for you and your alliance, but unfortunately, I cannot respect this behaviour. I hope you find peace within yourself soon.

DeletedUser53503

And at the end of this world we see why they were good fighters