for Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i konw that i have this posibiliti,but the senior moderator don`t want to explain me that questions about the regulation.I ask him seven time.For this reason i try to find explination here

DeletedUser

Hi there,
I understand your frustrations, however the forum isn't the place to talk about it.
As Lane said, the team does not disclose how it deals with rule violations, either here or in-game.

If you want another moderator to deal with your ticket, you can request that.

Please do not create new threads to simply get around a lock either.

Thanks
Tom

DeletedUser

For this reason i`m frustrated because 3 moderators avoid to give me a clear answer and here is last me chance

tnx
xoxard

DeletedUser

For this reason i`m frustrated because 3 moderators avoid to give me a clear answer and here is last me chance

tnx
xoxard
If the ban is not related to your account then you don't have any right to receive an answer.

DeletedUser44426

Then you should take this matter privately to a senior in game moderator. Stuff like this doesn't belong in thr forums

DeletedUser

i konw that i have this posibiliti,but the senior moderator don`t want to explain me that questions about the regulation.I ask him seven time.For this reason i try to find explination here
inngame moderator can check this
i ask this:
1. if co-palyer and multi -account are diferent offens, that means have diferent regulation ?

the ansver was:

Gunny 2014-01-22 14:22:28
1. Multi accounting and Co-playing are separate types of offense.

Gunny 2014-01-23 02:09:42
1. They are different offences within the rules.
and then i ask this :

xoxarad 2014-01-23 19:34:53
1. can you provide me extract from regulation for each one ?

and not even today i not recived any answer.
also for all my question i have been recived standard answer without conection with my questions.Also this aspect could by checked by an admin.

DeletedUser

You have already been told here twice that you will not receive answers about how the in-game team deal with different offences.

DeletedUser

inngame moderator can check this
i ask this:
1. if co-palyer and multi -account are diferent offens, that means have diferent regulation ?

the ansver was:

Gunny 2014-01-22 14:22:28
1. Multi accounting and Co-playing are separate types of offense.

Gunny 2014-01-23 02:09:42
1. They are different offences within the rules.
and then i ask this :

xoxarad 2014-01-23 19:34:53
1. can you provide me extract from regulation for each one ?

and not even today i not recived any answer.
also for all my question i have been recived standard answer without conection with my questions.Also this aspect could by checked by an admin.
For crying out loud.. just read the game rules, everything you need to know is written there.

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Rules#.C2.A71.29_One_Account_per_player

DeletedUser

You have already been told here twice that you will not receive answers about how the in-game team deal with different offences.
that means even they make mistake this will be remain inside the in-game team ?
please tell me where i can reclaim that almost all the answer which they send me have been after 12 hours ?

DeletedUser

The moderation team have real lives, families, and other commitments. This is a volunteer role which we do in our spare time. We answer all tickets as soon as we can however there will sometimes be a longer waiting period.

Co playing and multi accounting are both against the rules, we do not disclose our internal procedures for dealing with rules breaches.

As stated in the rules:

Each player may have one account per world. Each account may have only one owner and may not be logged into or played by any other person.

It is forbidden to play for another player, if he is temporarily gone
It is forbidden to log into the accounts of other players. The attempt alone is forbidden.

As this is not the appropriate place for this discussion the thread will be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have PM'd you a solution. Do that, stop posting about it here. No one here will be able to help you.

And I would also like to remind you, on behalf of people in charge of enforcing rules all over the world, that humans make mistakes.
I have ticked the wrong box on the forums before and accidentally warned someone for advertising instead of inappropriate language before.
I have been warned by titans who accidentally warned me instead of the person i was reporting.
And more seriously...
People are incorrectly charged with crimes in real life.

Humans make mistakes. All we can do when we make them is apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.