Milestones for Pandosia

• Thread starter DeletedUser40768
  • Start date

DeletedUser29152

they could share it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have over 1k militia kills, but I don't understand why that is even a milestone, nor how anyone could confirm this.

DeletedUser

I have over 10k total battle points.
1st!
I don't care about the 1k militia kills thing since probably lots of people have it by now.

DeletedUser47121

I have over 10k total battle points.
1st!
I don't care about the 1k militia kills thing since probably lots of people have it by now.

Probably half of the (active) server has it by now,its a stupid milestone but what can you do.

DeletedUser47369

whats this 1k Milita thing i killed them a long time ago

14683913075_b4c5de1f7f_b.jpg

DeletedUser40768

You should make the milestone 100,000 militia.

If it was up to me personally, I wouldn't really put any militia milestones. I don't really care how many people you attacked were online, to be honest. If people want the militia milestones to be changed I will be happy to change them :)

Alright Dr-Doom your off the milestone list then :p

DeletedUser47369

If it was up to me personally, I wouldn't really put any militia milestones. I don't really care how many people you attacked were online, to be honest. If people want the militia milestones to be changed I will be happy to change them :)

Alright Dr-Doom your off the milestone list then :p

Well...well I've never. I've never...

Joseph Nieves I'm putting you on my list of enemies. There. You're in for it now Joseph Nieves.

Ha! I'm only joking. Look what I've written.

I really like Joseph Nieves

DeletedUser41856

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 51-80 members):

Buccaneers against Wolves of Chaos Red

DeletedUser

I think little war thing (25 cities) goes to Hanuman + Hanuman ll + Hanuman 2 vs. Soldiers of Narchy 300 + Vodka Stealers

DeletedUser40768

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 51-80 members):

Buccaneers against Wolves of Chaos Red

Can I have the player's name who did it please? :)

Shred 13, not sure if I counted up the conquests wrong or something, but I did not see both sides conquering 25+ cities.