Milestones for Pandosia

• Thread starter DeletedUser40768
  • Start date

DeletedUser41856

Can I have the player's name who did it please? :)

Shred 13, not sure if I counted up the conquests wrong or something, but I did not see both sides conquering 25+ cities.

Guess I figured since Buccs caused the disband, we should get credit.......I have no idea which founder disbanded Wolves of Chaos Red, only that they couldnt take the heat of minor Ops against them

DeletedUser

it said side, not alliance
oh,sorry i thout it was 25 in total

DeletedUser23384

First alliance to a million points was Wrecking Crew when they were around not bucs joseph

DeletedUser23384

Guess I figured since Buccs caused the disband, we should get credit.......I have no idea which founder disbanded Wolves of Chaos Red, only that they couldnt take the heat of minor Ops against them

A major disband is awarded from a player sabotaging not one of the original founders disbanding. they are sabotage milestones

DeletedUser

I disbanded it in a sense, I just left and then they all abandoned, no milestone though. It was a simple disolvement

DeletedUser40768

Seems I missed a few milestones, if any of you know who achieved them just let me know. I am missing who was the 1st player to 50k dbp, 1st alliance to 1M abp, and 1st alliance to 500k abp.

DeletedUser47344

Gloom up for first to 500k points and 50 cities.
shrawanr for 250k ABP.

Repo on the war path.

DeletedUser40768

Updated, no longer playing the world so I can only put milestones people tell me, or if I happen to be on grepostats at the right time :D

DeletedUser40768

NO way, love coming home and having nothing to do :D Besides the fact that no one is active enough on the forum to check out the milestones anymore :p

DeletedUser34426

Other milestones:

First player spending over 1 million gold: Gloom
First alliance spending over 25 million gold: RA

DeletedUser27128

Other milestones:

First player spending over 1 million gold: Gloom
First alliance spending over 25 million gold: RA

jealous much? I can infer from your post that your alliance is at war with RA, or that you guys are being hammered by them.

DeletedUser47369

jealous much? I can infer from your post that your alliance is at war with RA, or that you guys are being hammered by them.

eh I think we have a count of 82 - 1 between us and our Chums in Pitbulls

akkropolis - Tick Tock Tick Tock ......Time is running out in your alliance and you will have nowhere to hide