- For the attention of Snake -

DeletedUser1483

Ah! Now.. as I was saying. In reply to the comments in the Top 12. Before MC does his nut.

I wasnt trying to divert any topic Snake.

Infact, if i may quote myself.

"If you wish to all continue the never-ending chat about MOS and its allies then you may want to create a thread dedicated to it."

So ive gone ahead and created a thread for more of your never ending torrent of witty and interesting comments on Pella life Snake. We are all dying to hear from you. Despite the fact Ive got a ton more respect for everyone else on this forum, even if they may be my enemy.

Dave - Successfully infiltrated MOS and kept suspicion off himself for being a spy. Takes skill and subversion. An amount of respect for that. Plus i know he knows how to play this game well, as well as with experience on multiple worlds.

Nipple - Successfully showing he can land CS in multiple enemy cities and can give as good as any hits he receives. Also hes a good laugh to chat to.

You - Have successfully taken no enemy cities unless the person is inactive. To date that has only been 1 enemy city while ollie was in hospital and unable to activate VM mode. Other than this we have seen nothing of the "infamous snake" apart from your non-stop talk in these forums.

If you doubt my ingame skill you need only ask someone who knows, or come and take one of my cities for yourself. I have no doubt, that with some help from proper players, you may be able to do it.

------------------------------------------------------

@ Dave - As always, good day to you. ;)

MOS - TSL, TDK, PoP. (thats 3 members of the top 10)
GGW - DOOM, PfK, OFTR, Sarrissa. (4 members of the top 11).

If i may be so bold as to make one step out of the top 10. Sarissa always deserve a mention.

As for our pacts. Here is where we differ, not once has MOS ever said we dont want our pacts. We defended, as we always have, our allies as their own alliances and the players in them. They have earnt our respect, as we hope we have earnt theirs. You cannot for a moment say we have not been loyal to our allies.

Ally: The Shadow League
Since: 2012-07-18 at 23:47

Ally: The Dark Knights
Since: 2012-09-11 at 07:18

------------------------------------------------------

Comments, questions, queries, postulations, assumptions, insults below please.

I may or may not comment, depending on if snake is involved. I felt the need to reply only once, but didnt want to wind up MC, as we seem to hate on him alot in Pella forums. Perhaps why he doesnt come here much. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a fairly desperate line of argument Chris, to say GGW have more allies (4) than MOS (3) so that in some way evens things up !? Thats still 6000 cities (MOS+Allies) versus 3240 (GGW+Allies) !

Thats really beside the point though. The main point of the discussion from the other thread, is what value do TSL and TDK members get from being allied to MOS, when only one alliance can win Pella !? These Pacts just guarantee their members will never win Pella.

Anyone playing to win, should be fighting the leading alliance, NOT Pacting them ! Obviously, its in your interests to keep such short-sighted allies sweet, as it increases your chance of victory, so its no surprise to see you defending them, praising their loyalty, and offering your respect for their sacrifice (though its starting to come across as a little patronising to their members who are being suckered into working for your victory rather than for their own !).

DeletedUser

For the purposesssssss of clarification I think thissssssss thread refersssssssssss to a different ssssssssnake. Shame on you Chrissssss for not using the full name.....

DeletedUser6029

reading this is all the more fun now hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

You - Have successfully taken no enemy cities unless the person is inactive. To date that has only been 1 enemy city while ollie was in hospital and unable to activate VM mode. Other than this we have seen nothing of the "infamous snake" apart from your non-stop talk in these forums.

Ask yourself what was I doing when everyone was getting into their areas.

1. I was lying in jail cell (one my personally bad choices I got mixed up in) so I was unable to build a decent "core" like others

2. When I started this world I didn't at all take it seriously I seen 2 players I knew AJ 47 and scorpious45 I came onto the server to say sorry to these to mainly - I was bit a ****** before due to depression only reason why I stayed as other players I knew/know were here - m15rog m15deb lordmangoman ladywillow basically LotF these were where I was trying get mailed PfK for a laugh TBH thought they say a massive no they said yes (due to someone saying I have experince) so I have had to in the last month build what you's all had 2 months start on me.

3. How can I attack a proper enemy when most are either on my islands (waste having two on one island) or are in VM - you give me a PROPER answer to this if you clever.

4. When I try get to a place to attack someone they go into VM e.g my S66 cities were taken to get at JP's city went send CS what come on "player on VM"

so there 4 reasons and chris (infact pella) you think I am proud what I built NO I am a player with 19 cities (21CP) with 46581BP and most the DBP were got over the week in cells - basically the stats I got are a JOKE but with ones dodging and others running VM what can I do? all I hope is these players come back and in one go andy JP and ollies come back at once and play properly

DeletedUser

For the purposesssssss of clarification I think thissssssss thread refersssssssssss to a different ssssssssnake. Shame on you Chrissssss for not using the full name.....

I.e me a thread for me awwwwwwwe I fell really really loved wonder what chris wants do with me LOL :D :eek:

DeletedUser

Hissssssssing you loads bro, hissssssing you loads. Us Sssssssssnakes have to sssssssssslither together.

I find. When I shop at WalMart.

DeletedUser

Shame chris don't love you like he does me LOL maybe he wants to experince the python lol

DeletedUser1483

All i see is more futile attempts to try and get our allies to betray us. I think you should have given up on this a long time ago.

You guys have been preaching the same thing for months, and it hasnt worked.. but by all means keep it up.

You need a thread for this and I provided. Thats all.

--------------

@Leo
I can see from your point of view, the argument that you are making.

Id raise the same point to all of the allies of GGW though, in what respect is this going to help them win wonders when they are all allied together. It is the same problem you are suggesting we have, the only difference being city count.

Its fine if you want to be joined in a joint hatred of MOS and me. I tire of most of the hate I receive for no real good reason.

But at least use that as the reason, rather than suggesting that your pacts are in some way more thought out and make more sense.

@snake223
Fair enough, if you have had RL concerns for not being able to actively take enemy cities I can understand.

You are just a very active and loud forum contributer for someone that isnt that active or able to do much in game. Which is why I was curious.

DeletedUser

@snake223
Fair enough, if you have had RL concerns for not being able to actively take enemy cities I can understand.

You are just a very active and loud forum contributer for someone that isnt that active or able to do much in game. Which is why I was curious.

I never said I cannot take a enemy city I said I can't take one at minute with the reason areas I am in are in VM also as I was building hmmmmm a support network for them I can't send CS out 24+ that just Idiotcy I will as soon as andy etc are back....

As for the -
All i see is more futile attempts to try and get our allies to betray us. I think you should have given up on this a long time ago.

Everyone knows your allies ain't got the gut to remotely try win the server so everyone prob sees it as a laugh

DeletedUser1483

Snake, you seem to have never spoken to any of the members of those alliances you just said had no guts.

I suggest you get to know them before you start to openly mock them.

DeletedUser

I can see from your point of view, the argument that you are making.

Id raise the same point to all of the allies of GGW though, in what respect is this going to help them win wonders when they are all allied together. It is the same problem you are suggesting we have, the only difference being city count.

Its fine if you want to be joined in a joint hatred of MOS and me. I tire of most of the hate I receive for no real good reason.

But at least use that as the reason, rather than suggesting that your pacts are in some way more thought out and make more sense.

Chris, the circumstances are totally different. MOS are the leading alliance, therefore the rational approach is for all other alliances to take it down. Its simply the "King Of The Hill" syndrome, that is played out in most worlds.

If GGW were the top alliance, I'd expect them to be feeling the heat. But they're not. MOS is.
Its not hatred, its simple, logical, strategy.

Fortunately for you, TDK and TSL aren't behaving rationally, so if I were you I'd continue to butter them up as much as possible in the hope that they dont wake up in time for the Pella Wonder Age !

But yes ... GGW's pacts ARE, in fact, more logical !

DeletedUser1483

You keep suggesting we are doing something we are not.

MOS is not forcing out pacts to stay loyal to us, and trying to suggest they are stupid for pacting with us in the first place isnt going to make them change their minds.

You guys should try chatting to the people in the alliances you are talking about, rather than assuming they have no brain to think for themselves and that MOS is some kind of ruler over them. We may be in the technical #1 spot, but thats only in points.

Everyone who is arguing this point uses this in their argument in different ways, so say "Ahh they are so high in points, of course you will win" some say, "Even though they are so high in points we are winning", or..

"Points mean nothing, MOS has high points and they are rubbish". or the opposite "MOS has so many points you should have no pacts and fight everyone". Just using and turning the argument around in endless different ways to suit whichever point is trying to be made. I am personally friends with the top ranking members of these alliances.

Just like you are friends with your allies, its about having fun with your mates. Not about "Oh, shucks scooby, this would be much more logical if we fought these monsters". :cool:

MOS, its allies and yourselves we can do whatever the hell they like. Because this is a GAME.

Personal boundaries and apparently having fun mean nothing to some of you people, so learn to play and enjoy this game and have a laugh. And if you are having a laugh then learn that other people are here to have a laugh to, and get over it. Rational behavior is sticking with your friends and having fun.

I enjoy my 5 year old mentality when it comes to having fun with my mates. :cool:

DeletedUser

Just to say, this always happens.

Eventually people do deals, merges happens, alliances disappear and new ones will enter the top 12.
I reckon that by the time we hit WW, we will have lost 5 of the top 12.

In Theta, there was one alliance that was just dominating (Alliance X), there were a few top 12 alliances pacted with them but everyone knows this is a war game and eventually everyone declared war on everyone. there was a huge 3 way war between all of the top 12. And this was before wonders.

Many alliances will be playing the long game. They don't want to get taken out now, so they wait. They'll merge with a few alliances and then when wonders are near, start attacking. As you say, there is no prize for 2nd place and everyone knows that. Just because they're pacted with MOS now, do you think they will be in 12 months time?

TBH, MOS probably won't even exist in 12 months.

DeletedUser

We may be in the technical #1 spot, but thats only in points.
I am personally friends with the top ranking members of these alliances.
I enjoy my 5 year old mentality when it comes to having fun with my mates. ~ chrisg2003bt

Thats fine for you and your mates Chris, but you shouldn't apply that 5 year old mentality to your assessment of Pella ! Its absurd to say MOS are only a "technical #1", as if that should excuse you from being the target of all other Pella alliances ! MOS are (most importantly in my view) #1 in number of cities, and its this that is the source of military and Wonder building potential. It is this that should make you the prime target for all other Pella alliances who want to win.

Its very revealing that its your cozy personal friendships with a handful of senior members of other alliances that explains the otherwise irrational pacts they have with MOS. I wonder if the other members of those alliances are aware that all their efforts are being hijacked by a cozy little circle of friends. Do all the other members of those alliances know they will never win Pella, that any hope they may have had of victory has been sacrificed for some private friendship. If I were them I'd feel totally betrayed by this arrangement.

DeletedUser

Its very revealing that its your cozy personal friendships with a handful of senior members of other alliances that explains the otherwise irrational pacts they have with MOS. I wonder if the other members of those alliances are aware that all their efforts are being hijacked by a cozy little circle of friends. Do all the other members of those alliances know they will never win Pella, that any hope they may have had of victory has been sacrificed for some private friendship. If I were them I'd feel totally betrayed by this arrangement.

That's where the alliance cap of 80 comes into play. Sure, the leaders/top players of TSL and no doubt TDK are "on a promise" of joining MOS when the WW "fun" starts. It probably won't be too much of an issue as inactivity is the scourge of all Grepo servers. The key to game becomes about getting someone's offline times. Then they have to turtle up, or hit VM/quit. Only the jobless insomniacs will prevail!

It's no coincidence I'm sure that the winners of Tau have started a pre-made in Gela. The alliance cap of 200 there fits them perfectly. Maybe MOS should go there and give them a challenge?

DeletedUser

World Wonders? We may never reach that! Given it is based on the points of the top 50 alliances and we have an alliance with 6 players and 6,093 points in at #50 it doesn't look likely in my lifetime. I'm not sure about any else that has played the WW stage but I found it to be the most tedious thing I have every done. I doubt there will be that many players here when it does finally come and in the end, who really cares about who built stupid statues? I'll probably head off to join World #428 by that time :p

I also don't see where this idea of everyone joining MOS comes from? Why do you have to be part of MOS to win the WW? Sure on paper having a huge number of cities looks to be a winning formula but in my experience the location and active players plays a big part too. An alliance with half as many cities but able to send twice a day to the wonder is going to do similar to the larger alliance that can only send once a day because of the long travel times.

DeletedUser1483

7 Its absurd to say MOS are only a "technical #1", as if that should excuse you from being the target of all other Pella alliances !

Dont remember trying to use it as an excuse to not get attacked. So youre twisting my words.

Ive only lost one city in my whole time at Pella. I welcome being attacked more..

-----------

Couldnt agree more with Snake Catcher, inactivity is a scourge and inno also does their best to get rid of some of the best players from worlds.

-----------

People in the top alliances who want to speed along to wonders, should be founding cities and building up more point growth from outside of top 50 alliances.

DeletedUser

World Wonders? We may never reach that! Given it is based on the points of the top 50 alliances and we have an alliance with 6 players and 6,093 points in at #50 it doesn't look likely in my lifetime. I'm not sure about any else that has played the WW stage but I found it to be the most tedious thing I have every done. I doubt there will be that many players here when it does finally come and in the end, who really cares about who built stupid statues? I'll probably head off to join World #428 by that time :p

I also don't see where this idea of everyone joining MOS comes from? Why do you have to be part of MOS to win the WW? Sure on paper having a huge number of cities looks to be a winning formula but in my experience the location and active players plays a big part too. An alliance with half as many cities but able to send twice a day to the wonder is going to do similar to the larger alliance that can only send once a day because of the long travel times.

Aren't we past world #428 now?
You may have a point though. Personally I am not a fan of the WW. Been through it twice already. It kills activity, and the reward for going into the Hero World really isn't worth the effort - though I do agree it shouldn't be a big reward, as it would just tip the balance even more between players.

I guess as an alliance that means we'll lose a few people when the WW starts, and they want to be part of it. I suspect we'll gain more than enough players in return who want to just keep doing what a war game should be about. Also, part of the fun will be trying to break into a Wonder Island to mess someone's plans up!