For the Next Conquest World

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Can we please have a 3 speed, 3 unit speed conquest world with no morale? We haven't had one since 2013. It would be nice to get a new one.

DeletedUser30490

I 2nd this.....preferably it'll be the next world and start on the 1dt of July!

DeletedUser42565

I 2nd this.....preferably it'll be the next world and start on the 1dt of July!

And I second this also, I believe it was thebes the last world like that, and it was fun :)

DeletedUser49993

Aren´t you able to vote on the settings?
On the German Servers we always do this. We can often vote on almost all settings like revolt or conquest, speed, Alliance limit, moral etc. It works like this: https://forum.de.grepolis.com/showthread.php?33488-Welteneinstellungen-Welt-(DE80)-Teil-1
The last time IG sent a Mass Mail ingame and informed the player about the survey in the forums. This also had the advantage that many new players joined the public forums. And I think if this is in Germany possible, why should this not be possible in EN aswell^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Voting depends on how flexible we can be with settings. If we've got all possible settings on the table or even most settings on the table we try to hold a vote if we get enough notice. However lately we've been asked for specific worlds or we've had to put out worlds with certain settings. In scenarios like that we don't hold votes.