For those who want an alliance!

DeletedUser

Greetings All!
I am Bruntorius, High Guardian and Co-Founder of the High God Guardians.
Things about the Alliance:
We are a very unique and strong alliance. We started out with an original 4 in our alliance. We began to mass invite and grow. We went from alliance number 5000 to the TOP 50 in less than 3 months. We grow and we thrive. We work together and support eachother.
Alliance Founders(originals):
Herementus -THE FOUNDER
Bruntorius- Co-Founder
thesilverhunter - later founder
????? - this member is unknown now sadly
Minimum Points Requirement - None.
We invite ALL people, new and experienced. We seek to be in the Top 10, to thrive and grow, to become the best and most feared.
Motto: "Fight for the Glory! Fight for the Honor! Fight for the Greek Gods!"
-={[JOIN THE GUARDIANS!]}=-

-Bruntorius

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol SH101 why respond to this message if your stronger than the entire alliance itself lol same with me

DeletedUser2595

Because I like to give peopl pointers on how to improve their gameplay/recruitment procedures...

DeletedUser

Oh niice to hear well i see they are moving into my home area and if they continue to move i will have to send them 2 steps back from the one step they just took

Warning to Imperial raven empire : Dont step out of line with alliances that are your size because first you need to grow more and secondly you dont have that many players

DeletedUser

First of all, Idc how strong u are you cant beat all of us. No-one can, no-one has, no-one will. We are now the High God Guardians. Do not disrepect us. And besides we arent mass recruiting. We will probably be at war in the next while, maybe.

DeletedUser

First of all, Idc how strong u are you cant beat all of us. No-one can, no-one has, no-one will. We are now the High God Guardians. Do not disrepect us. And besides we arent mass recruiting. We will probably be at war in the next while, maybe.

Your just like the rest of the noobs

Thinking that your the greatest player because your names are now the high guardians

If i were you i wouldnt be betting your players cities because i see a mighty fine city and hes in your alliance right next to my city

DeletedUser23542

blablablablablablabla

Well, it does say in the top that you are an MRA, so why deny the fact allready written. And why fight here, when there is a virtual battlefield only clicks away.

Meet me at the tip of Djrlol's Spears

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator: