Force?

DeletedUser31852

The second best alliance of actium disbanded?
What happened here? I am not right next to them, but suddenly many of the top players suddenly are without alliance...
Anyone know the story?

DeletedUser30490

yes i do
Mr.Blue got scared of Epaminados Assassins and there great Defense when they got attacked in that process he accidently hit dissolve alliance instead of leave alliance because he was trembling with fear of other alliances such as CM as well.
and since he messed up big time now his quitting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

I didn't even attack them. Got Blue to quit by PNP lol

DeletedUser

I'll find that Corey got him to quit Druvi, which in turn lead to Force disbanding.

Corey you tight clock.

DeletedUser20688

If an alliance can't stand up and take my words when the start a problem with me then they are not fit to be in Actium. If I unleashed Carpe and Pugs they would have got ruined.

DeletedUser31852

dang... from grepostats some join DRM others SG and even more CM...
So now SG is alone against DRM and CM? not really fair dont you think?

DeletedUser31852

But epMONIdas assasins were way weaker than force, why?

DeletedUser

If they feel like they can team up with Mythic, makes it much funner for us.

DeletedUser31852

pity, force had lost one city in their history to another alliance... to nightmare...

DeletedUser

To give the actual facts of the situation, it was actually myself who disbanded Force. Force wasn't looking all too healthy on the inside at this point and it had been fairly obvious that we would end up merging with SG imminently so I just decided to allow people to make their own decision about their future rather than forcing them. That's why we have a spread of people joining CM, DRM and SG. And I just wanted to press the button in the end!

Quite a large amount of ex-Force have also ghosted/abandoned/in the process of abandoning their Actium account and have now moving to Edessa, where a lot of us have gone to World Wonder Hunters.

DeletedUser30490

thanx for the heads up im quitting the world then lol
hate seing any force member their

DeletedUser31852

Must be a crazy feeling, disbanding the second best alliance of actium, the first of third generation warrior worlds!
:)

DeletedUser3393

To give the actual facts of the situation, it was actually myself who disbanded Force. Force wasn't looking all too healthy on the inside at this point and it had been fairly obvious that we would end up merging with SG imminently so I just decided to allow people to make their own decision about their future rather than forcing them. That's why we have a spread of people joining CM, DRM and SG. And I just wanted to press the button in the end!

Quite a large amount of ex-Force have also ghosted/abandoned/in the process of abandoning their Actium account and have now moving to Edessa, where a lot of us have gone to World Wonder Hunters.

Pretty stupid to disband the alliance before even letting the players know?

DeletedUser31161

i think it is partly that Mr. Blue quit the world. he did not want to lead a alliance any more

DeletedUser21418

That what happens when you play whit the big boys :pro: