Force?

DeletedUser30490

lol then i guess because he did it crumbled
who cares there gone and now lets just keep this world rolling

DeletedUser

And how long do you think your going to roll Druvi? With your 3 cities after all this time. :D You should stay in Edessa, you will not last long here I think. Oh wait, you will not last long in Edessa either, will you. :D

I did not disband Force for those interested. I was not the Founder, just a member when it happened.

DeletedUser30490

well i didnt say that i wanted to talk about FOrce again but others bring them up.
anyhow i will last long in actium just as im doing in Naxos.

and Ps.i quit edessa just because you joined :p
not interested to join a world you guys are in

DeletedUser

That what happens when you play whit the big boys :pro:

No Kraniet, thats what happens when your Doctor and wife give you a ultimatum. Less time on the game or no game. As was said in this post, I never wanted to lead Force, I did not want even a leaders job. Now I can relax and play the game. And poke at Mr. Corey of the big ego.

pity, force had lost one city in their history to another alliance... to nightmare...

Check again. Force never lost a city to anyone. And as for for Mr. Ego and his words? You really going to try and attempt to say that's why I left? You words? :D :D :D You have even more ego then I could have possibly ever dreamed of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you would post here where you found this information. Perhaps it was just after Force was disbanded. There is a lag in between Grepolis and Grepostats. I assure you, No Force city was ever taken by any allaince.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, that was weird, when syorm joined CM... I think he gifted that city to FrozenFate...

DeletedUser

Yes, that si exactly what happened. syorm joined nightmare, and left to rejoin Force after 2-3 days. He had 1 city in 54, and gave it to them. The arrangement was made with DREADLOCKS. Force never intended to take cities outside of 54, so he saw no point in keeping it. Thanks Carp, I had forgotten about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31852

ok... well youve explained the loss, but you cant claim that you NEVER lost a city (^_^)

DeletedUser

ok... well youve explained the loss, but you cant claim that you NEVER lost a city (^_^)

I guess what I mean was that we never lost a city to enemy action. A agreed upon city give away never crossed my mind.

How so very crude of you Kraniet.

DeletedUser31852

OK, just pushing the technicalitites: Force was a great alliance!
Kraniet, That is such a beautifull thought: doing what you do on a toilet on a whole city, you must feel llike a god (^_^)

DeletedUser31852

yup, he keeps plaiyng to the porcelain god because of grepolis...