Forgiveness

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Perchka or Veliki Pokladi — a day in Orthodox Christianity of mutual forgiveness between believers before the beginning of the Easter fast . Pročka is a moving holiday , its date changes depending on the date of Easter, and it is always exactly 7 weeks before Easter . From a religious point of view, Pročka is one of the manifestations of sincere and self-sacrificing love for one's neighbors, which should follow the example of Jesus Christ for unconditional and boundless forgiveness among people.

So i dont know if you have this in the UK or US or other places but here in my Country to most of our slavic people we have a day where we ask for forgivness, and forgive others for the things they have done.

This is a game where tensions rise a lot and things are said and done many times when we didint want to say them

And i thought a thread like this would be helpful

Hopefully old enemies will forgive eachother and become friends again, allies will forgive eachother and become allies again so on :)

No i am not trolling the moment i wake up i will have to call relatives some and ask for forgivnes and parents its just part of our religion here.

Why dont i start right here as well.

@VIRTUALSELF im sorry about Milos hope we can move on and be much friendlier from now on why not friends even.

@jameslongst i am sorry here too you know have said it many times and i forgive you as well

To everyone i have hurt i am sorry and to everyone who has hurt me i forgive you.

I dont think this game is for me, i seem to be different then most and react differently to the game so wish you all playing here best of luck.

Feel free to forgive others and ask forgiveness yourselves.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Maybe and this is just my thinking

Those of you that are the oldest here in the game can try and be role models for the rest and can offer your help to someone in need.

When someone is insulted by someone or ridiculed be there to support them and yeah try and give people a break once in a while :)

though its just a game, it is a game played by real people not Bots.

im sorry if i sound like a jerk here, its not my game you can do whatever you want my hope was to make the game better/

Peace

Last edited:

Mantimania

Hipparchus
I for one, am forever grateful for RHS my white knight. Keeping the bullies at bay and defending the grepo community from all kinds of naughty boys.

Thank you for my safe space habibi

jameslongst

Strategos
I for one, am forever grateful for RHS my white knight. Keeping the bullies at bay and defending the grepo community from all kinds of naughty boys.

Thank you for my safe space habibi
I thought about you the other day Manti how are you my friend good to see you.

James is about as prickly a pear as they come, but if he repented of some action id believe him.
But Im bias towards any misfits fan. "MOMMY can i go out and... KILL TONIGHT!!"
trommler.gif

VirtualHippy does not need forgiveness, its the mushrooms Posting :D

"Forgiveness requires repentance."

FutbolTango

Hoplite
Maybe and this is just my thinking

Those of you that are the oldest here in the game can try and be role models for the rest and can offer your help to someone in need.

When someone is insulted by someone or ridiculed be there to support them and yeah try and give people a break once in a while :)

though its just a game, it is a game played by real people not Bots.

im sorry if i sound like a jerk here, its not my game you can do whatever you want my hope was
I am sorry to ask. My daughter wants to know if you are a girl or a boy? she likes your picture.