Formal Apology To PMB Players.

DeletedUser5819

I am sure I can get credit for something here....a new car would be nice 0:)

DeletedUser5819

That would be bad for the bus. I bet Tyrone could take down a bus any day.

DeletedUser5819

eww. I still have all my fingers tyvm. I didn't know Tyrone was a collector :/

Cruncheh.

DeletedUser29152

Tyrone's pie is the best pie...don't be jealous because he didn't give you a slice :p

DeletedUser30931

I love how Dan ignores the fact that he got schooled by the Mighty Tyrone and completely outplayed by crafty DeatWishX13. From day 1 we showed who is boss and sent all irrelevant peasants to cultivate noob fields on the rim. How dare you defy our world order? Next time, Dan, you better realize your lowly place on Grepo food chain before me and DW teach you another lesson in humility. Son.

Wow, I played with TB on Juktas, and I am shocked and disgusted in his behaviour on this server, as if he has anything to prove for himself. Tyrone, I do not wish to rub it in your face about how we beat you during WW age, but you should remember it before you speak of others being lowly in the "Grepo food chain." :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

Blasphemous you cannot speak to Yeezuz that way...Pray that he doesn't destroy you now before it's too late

DeletedUser

Wow, I played with TB on Juktas, and I am shocked and disgusted in his behaviour on this server, as if he has anything to prove for himself. Tyrone, I do not wish to rub it in your face about how we beat you during WW age, but you should remember it before you speak of others being lowly in the "Grepo food chain." :pro:
OMG you won the simming battle, on a speed 1 server at that...wow can I get an autograph. I think we both know Tyrone would wipe the floor with you mate. Its ok though.

DeletedUser

tyrone is sliced bread, he is the greatest thing since before himself, you cannot defeat him.

DeletedUser

I have no idea who you are. You know why? Because you've done nothing to make me notice you except writing that silly message that came out of nowhere. Just so you know, I left Juktas in August of 2012, then came back almost a year later. By that time, the world was in full sim mode with all wonders already built. However, due to your incompetence (whoever you are), your alliance failed to control 4 wonders. Let me explain: you ganged up on top alliance, absorbed it and allowed people with grudges against you on your wonder islands. As a result, an easy win turned into months of "who gets bored faster". We lost that game.

DeletedUser13405

I just saw this Dan....no worries mate. We'll get em next time. :)