Formal Declaration of War

DeletedUser

War Declaration
Juggernauts
A menace to the ocean of 56
Recruiting turtles and consisting of around 4 active players of any decency(In terms of playing rather than politeness)
Have stood for too long.
So it is on this day
This day, of all days
That The Bactrian Guards are offering the choice to the players of Juggernauts
Conquer us, leave, or be conquered
We will either go down fighting, or we'll be victorious
The Bactrian Guard formally declares war on Juggernauts

Juggernauts have launched attacks on our players, and taken 1 city, in retaliation we have taken 3. We are but 25. They are 89. We are not likely to win a war on our own, so ask those alliances willing to help to do so. We are currently in a coalition with multiple alliances against our foe, should anyone else join we shall welcome you with open arms.

Mors est Juggernauts!
(Death to the Juggernauts!)

Sincerely, raptok
Diplomat of the Bactrian Guards​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, they kinda already knew... so I just wanted to spice the forums up a bit.

DeletedUser39931

Dirty South already been spanking Juggernauts for ages.
They pacted with Cleopatra's legion so we spanked them too.

the speech could of been better by the way but hey whatever it takes to get the troops fired up.

DeletedUser

We're working with around 4 alliances against them in 56. Glad to see there's more who agree with us. :)

DeletedUser

So let me see if I understood your "Declaration of War" correctly.

You declare war, then you admit you can not win it??

Ummmmm....OK!

DeletedUser

So let me see if I understood your "Declaration of War" correctly.

You declare war, then you admit you can not win it??

Ummmmm....OK!
Unlikely. Yet with our current allies we can. And we're 3(For us)-1(Them) against an alliance a few times our size.

DeletedUser

I'm staying out of this war, like raptok says he will go down fighting. No need for me to even get involved. The reports so far are pretty funny.
Raptok is making it out as if we started this war though so just for the record. Bacteria guards tried to cs one of our members. It was a hilarious failure. We asked them what was up and that we would seek retaliation on that player only unless we received an apology.

Next thing we know this post has been created lol.

DeletedUser

No that wasn't it. It was that your diplomat is useless, we'd already taken 3 of your cities by then.

DeletedUser

I don't have any record of you taking 3 cities off us but if you did congrats - who cares, we didn't even miss them.

As to your buddy alliances.

Well Art of War is no more

Phalanx of death is practically dead

Hashins are cool

and that just leaves you :)

If you want to apologise now is your chance

DeletedUser

I see no apology here. I think someone is about to lose a city in 8 hours time. Unless you are as strong as you claim and can break the siege.
Me. still staying out of this but really enjoying the show so far

DeletedUser

I'm under siege? Hadn't noticed... playing Thebes :p

Also I left the alliance so I can concentrate on Thebes. Congrats on taking an inactive. I applaud you.

DeletedUser39931

OH and there it is.
A Formal Declaration of War followed a few days later by im inactive.
Come one son we are at war with Juggernauts too but its plain to see your mouth overtook your talent.
Hope you do well in Thebes which you may do if you keep your mouth shut

Remember the name people RAPTOK more mouth than balls

DeletedUser39931

I was just going to edit my previous post but Raptok deserves to be called to question here.
"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
come on kiddo you call them out then back down running to thebes like a beaten dog.
if you havnt hit puberty yet i understand.
if you have where did does balls drop to???
cos they sure as hell aint with you right now

DeletedUser

lol dude has no guts lol while waiting for thebes to open i restarted here in rinizia to have something to do , this clown tries to take a 1500 point city ...now he is in a premade in thebes and talking about what great things he is doing here ...all talk , zero action simmer anyone who followed this dude into a war deserves to be rimmed...oh wait a minute, they are already on the rim...so you deserve to be beat on ...

DeletedUser

You people make me laugh, we declared war for reasons I am not willing to divulge on the forums. Why am I going in-active? Thebes. I'd planned to leave earlier and only prolonged my stay to assist my alliance against Juggernauts. Now that Thebes is open I do not have time to play 2 speed 2 worlds where in both I am being attacked often.

Please do not bring age into this Clayton, it's immature and undermines you if you need to bring that into the argument to make yourself superior. Age has no relevance here. Credibility does.

Perrin... I can see why you've been rimmed so many times.