Formidable Attacks

DeletedUser

You could've stayed in the core? Don't you mean my core!

Don't talk dribble Phears taking a city off you was like taking candy off a baby...

Look at your colonizations Phears and tell me who have you lost the most cities too... ME and WEEBROON, I would call that RIMMING...

And fear not ohhh masterful Phears, You won't have any 'core' excuses when i take another city or 10 off you... After all you are placed pretty close too my new found buddies in AX :)

DeletedUser12324

what you fail to realize mason is that Pi is no longer a priority for me, i can just wait happily until the hero world comes out, the only thing i do on here is build slowly, attack gutzilla occasionally :p and say a few words here and there.

DeletedUser

If Pi isn't your priority why did you colonize all those time?

I'll tell you why, You are a simmer, And your just making excuses before being rimmed AGAIN!

Tell me how many worlds have you failed in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phears, as i have said, its not on my biz to question authority over me. If you have a problem about the fact that i am havin a friendly conversation with our alliance enemy in game, thats your problem not mine. As far as i am concerned, its a game and its suppose to be fun. I had to laugh when i see its funny.

That was a nice pic gutzy. I have to cover my face on that. I never taught nobody to attack without LS. Maybe he was just getting rid of those units. The benefit of a doubt.

As ER leader that he is, i will give the benefit of the doubt. I always tell those people who actually read, soldiers dont know how to swim back in greek mythology.

Hey, keep it friendly guys. ;)