Forming a New Alliance

DeletedUser

Hello everyone (woo first post ever)! Im ace, currently a member of Fethdom, and i'm way over on the ocean 74 and 84 border. I was wondering if there were any active players nearby without an alliance or considering leaving their current one. I know i am not terribly experienced, but i think it would be great if some of us could get an alliance off the ground, and any ideas/support would be appreciated. Just hit me up in game, and dont be a jerk. Thanks!

DeletedUser

I was thinking if you would like to be allies with League of Stars, we're not terribly experienced either, but we're all as active as possible. It would be nice to have a small elite alliance. sigh...:pro:

DeletedUser

I was thinking if you would like to be allies with League of Stars, we're not terribly experienced either, but we're all as active as possible. It would be nice to have a small elite alliance. sigh...:pro:

Ace has become a member of my alliance and if the offer is still available I would like to be allies.

DeletedUser

It's possible, but notice that you didn't actually put down your alliance name? Besides, I'm the leader of this alliance.

DeletedUser

My mistake.
My alliance is THE UEF.
All of our members are active at least once a day.