Forum Moderator

DeletedUser44027

Forgive me if this is ignorant, but I've never been in the forums in a world before byllis. Are they planning on giving us a forum mod? Or do we just play without one?

DeletedUser

If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. Please PM Baudin Toolan.

DeletedUser

Well, you don't "play" so to speak on the forum.

However, you do have a forum moderator if you want to get technical. The Titans and Gods watch over you. ;)

DeletedUser39031

Forgive me if this is ignorant, but I've never been in the forums in a world before byllis. Are they planning on giving us a forum mod? Or do we just play without one?
Sometimes it takes a while to find a mod without to much work already.

DeletedUser42621

This world is too forum inactive for a designated mod, but the senior mods (titans) can moderate any forum and will step in if any of the rules are broken

DeletedUser19042

You'll be assigned a moderator as soon as the CM's have decided who they'll assign to this world. :)
Be patient.

DeletedUser21770

If we get Jorisva then I'll cry. It seems like every world I join lately ends up modded by him XP

Hahaha kidding, well it'll be interesting to see who us tearaways get :)

DeletedUser3613

rumour has it that a game of ching chang chola is currently being played to establish the mod for this world .....

fingers crossed its pushty .... he just isnt working hard enough atm ;)

DeletedUser39847

rumour has it that a game of ching chang chola is currently being played to establish the mod for this world .....

fingers crossed its pushty .... he just isnt working hard enough atm ;)

:D:D i was always under the impression it was "snap" that decided these things...

DeletedUser5819

I thought Pushty was the mod of every world.

Pushty *the* mod.

DeletedUser

I won the game of Risk that we played to decide this thing.
Pfft. We stopped doing Snap years ago.

Pushty will continue to mod from beyond the metaphorical grave i'm sure. :D

DeletedUser21770

Best of luck looking after these crazy children :p

Never had a world forum modded by you before, so will be interesting.