Announcement Forum personality of the month (jan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3613

Okies dokies guys and gals .....

Nominate 2 players each anyone with 3 nominations enters the vote, nominations last 3 days and then vote will last 5.

winner gets rep from me and anyone that has nominated and the JanFPOTM title

LLLLLEEETS GEEEEET REEEAAADY TOOOOO nominate people and then vote in a democratic way ;)

Through to vote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Going to try this again, please only post nominations here maximum of 2 nominations each but if you only want to nominate one then thats fine, no discussion will take place here at all, save the banter for the vote thread ...........

DeletedUser

First nomination: The rawr: for PnP's

Second nomination: Leahkim: Gela Times New letters,

Both very good and interesting to read.

DeletedUser19042

Nominating Kslay and rawr

Well done, both of you!

DeletedUser10810

Leahkim and SingleSS as I voted earlier for the month of Jan only....For Feb, it will be different... ;)

DeletedUser10810

*Conan said:
You have still voted for the same people thought bro.

Yep thts because in January they both were good at the forum and the title of this thread is still showing for Jan, though currently it is Feb... :) After that, few new players did made nice works on the forums though in Feb...So I mentioned, Lets see, I guess my understanding here is correct and this is for the month of Jan actually... if not Yellow dazz needs to correct me here..

DeletedUser3613

This is for jan ;) I had to postpone it due to some heated debates being held in the thread ;)

Feb will come at the end of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.