Forum Personality Poll Group A

Who is your favorite forum personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright so the poll competition has started. This round of voting is multiple choice so you can vote for more than one person. The top 4 vote getters in each poll will advance to the next round.
The rules are as follows:
1. The only campaigning allowed is in the off topic section where you can make a thread stating why you should win, blackmail, bribing, and ingame campaigning is probihited.
2. You are allowed to vote for yourself​

If you break the campaigning rule I'll remove you from the poll.

Each poll will be up for 5 days and whoever wins will get a title and bragging rights and such. So good luck to all involved :)

DeletedUser

A suggestion for the next round; as it is the FAVOURITE poster from each poll, I think you should only be allowed to vote for 1 person.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I did it cause there were 4 people advancing so I wanted there to be a good amount of votes. If I did 1 vote per person then 1 person would have a ton of votes while the other 3 advancing would have like 3. This way there is a possibility for more competition

DeletedUser

I voted for Mike as he is a great poster, and as far as I know a good person as well.

Also I voted for myself for lulz. TROLLOLOLO.

DeletedUser

I voted for jarpenguin because he still has those photos of me and the donkey down in Brazil.

DeletedUser

I voted for jarpenguin because he still has those photos of me and the donkey down in Brazil.

I got some bad news for you, bro...

And BT, Y u stack all polls but mine ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The donkey just called? He went to the free clinic?

I should call my doctor?

wait. What?

I stacked all polls but yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

donkeys1.jpg

I perhaps laughed at the above photo more than I should have for a 24 year old.....

DeletedUser

unrelated to voting, but just in an attempt to 1-up fonty:
zombiecamelwantsbrains.jpg

Lugosi

Strategos
Never even knew I was here, I also have no idea why I am on here, I've barely been posting since September.

Lugosi

Strategos
not even close, he doesn't even have 11 bars.

No offence to you justin, I know you're awesome :p

I'm allergic to all kinds of rep - positive and neg. I only occasionally get visited by them every couple of weeks, its not a pretty sight.

I guess that means I was chosen for my shining yet radiant personality then ;)

DeletedUser

I'm allergic to all kinds of rep - positive and neg. I only occasionally get visited by them every couple of weeks, its not a pretty sight.

I guess that means I was chosen for my shining personality then ;)

I just repped you cuz I'm feeling all nice.