Passed Forum Privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8325

I like the idea, but I think it would be even better if you added something that allowed you to let certain people be able to manage tabs without letting them change alliance names, kick out players, and other leader and founder stuff.

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but I think it would be even better if you added something that allowed you to let certain people be able to manage tabs without letting them change alliance names, kick out players, and other leader and founder stuff.

Manage Tabs? I assume you mean Forums and if that is the case then there already is a privilege specifically for that!

DeletedUser14492

Nothing but positive comments here mods... can we move this idea forward?

Ev

DeletedUser

Nothing but positive comments here mods... can we move this idea forward?

Ev

Just because an idea has nothing but positive comments doesn't mean an idea will be moved.

We have MANY other Ideas to weave through as well. Not all Ideas meet the criteria to be passed on, and some won't even be looked at by the devs. We have to weave out those Ideas first.

Please be patient.

~ Lane

DeletedUser31161

i seriously don;t like it. you all are forgetting what the real definition of alliance is. it is a group of people that band together for common goals. not a group of idiots having a tea fest. leaders are players who have the time and experience to manage (organize) the alliance and its members. they should be screened and pasted otherwise they should be in the alliance if they do not have the same goals. so why would you not share your ideas with your members

DeletedUser

you posted an interesting reply so I will return one to you....

Leaders are real people with real lives who happen to have a passion for this game just like me. Shouldn't we want to make thinsg eaiser for all the leaders of grepolis to do their jobs better? I think any member who joins an alliance expects at least that much from their leaders.

also sharing ideas is never a problem for a good leader to do with his people BUT keeping their ideas from prying eyes is a problem which this idea addresses.

Everything you asked pretty much was answered in previous response but I do not mind saying it again :)

DeletedUser31161

Interesting reply now i will share another one.

Just a few days ago. I wanted to go to war with an alliance. I got other alliances to help out. Wethen shared a tab that was not made by our alliance. The extremely stupid thing (i am sorry leaders i have to say this) was that the leaders who made it made the shared war forum as hidden and would not share the content with members due to fear of spys. I find this the same thing.

DeletedUser

Interesting reply now i will share another one.

Just a few days ago. I wanted to go to war with an alliance. I got other alliances to help out. Wethen shared a tab that was not made by our alliance. The extremely stupid thing (i am sorry leaders i have to say this) was that the leaders who made it made the shared war forum as hidden and would not share the content with members due to fear of spys. I find this the same thing.

1) I can assure you that particular situation you just mentioned is not a normal scenario for many, yet, if it is for you it is quite possible that you need to find smarter allies.

and

2) A feature like this takes experienced leadership to see the potential good far out weighs the bad. It takes leaders such as you and myself to be able to appreciate the ability to give our members the quality they deserve from a forum experience without the clutter of things that would otherwise be useless to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This feature would be great. It could not only keep sensitive information from potential spies, but could also make the leaders's jobs easier by removing the amount of posts and therefore spam in the forum. Perfect for big alliances like MORC, MrP!

DeletedUser

Detroit is another leader who likes this idea because he is used to having big alliances and knows that benefit to have the ability to micro manage the alliance Forums.

DeletedUser31161

i can see how you guys like it but i don't for one reason:

when i am not in an alliance leading it to glory i do the next best thing in grep... go spy on a alliance for a superior alliance. this would make it extremely hard for me to spy so you understand why i disaprove ;)

DeletedUser

Your previous post suggests otherwise, MrP.

More forum controls FTW!

DeletedUser

What color does a smurf turn when it gets angry? lol

Seriously though, we need some more advanced controls. Be able to determine on an individual basis who can see what, but also have a button that allows them to see it but not be able to post in it. Sort of like being a leader but not a founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.