Announcement Forum Re-shuffle: Worlds to be Grouped

• Thread starter DeletedUser4013
  • Start date

DeletedUser4013

-Please Take Notice-

As Grepolis is getting close to having 50 worlds here on .EN, I will be re-structuring the way in which the Worlds are displayed here on the Forums. Previously, it had been trialled with the newest world at the top, but this proved to be unpopular and so the oldest worlds were placed back at the top.

I am not going to alter the order in which the worlds appear, but I will be grouping the worlds into groups of 3 or 4 worlds under 1 section with each world consisting of a sub-forum. The current sub-forums will become sub-sub-forums. Before you despair and cry foul about this, know that I am doing it as a way to keep the Forums user-friendly and accessible to users. Generally for something that has a major change to the Forums I would ask for your views on this, but this is an Admin decision and so I am taking this step as I deem it necessary to do so.

DeletedUser4013

Attention:

The Forum re-shuffle will take place this Saturday, the 7th of July. During that time, the 1st Gen worlds will be regrouped. There may be some disruption while this takes place. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.