forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser44785
  • Start date

DeletedUser44785

the forum is dead and i bet no1 posts on here for 24 hrs

DeletedUser

/hug everyone

but seriously that's what this world is about so how is there gonna be discussion :p

DeletedUser44785

we can talk about how i have the best alliance profile in game look up alliance:tabata

DeletedUser7176

kinda wish i had not screwed up and quit in Hyper. Hope you simmers are having a good time. I miss my beautiful green rolling hills. Now i am having to sim around in real grepolis. If i couldn't bother to play enough in hyper without getting ghosted you know i am not going to make it in those worlds long. Kinda surprised some of you are still playing. What did they do, raise the cap on the number of cities you could have? some of you will push the limit. i'm sure.

DeletedUser44785

if i cant conquer you i will make you do tabata!!!!!!

DeletedUser44785

Tabata? is that some kind of ballroom dance? Think I'll stick to LL Cool J's Platinum Workout.
Sure.. tabata is effective because if you do it right it has an "afterburn" effect its just 4 mins of hell if you do it right (burpees mountain climbers, knee tucks jump squats etc.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sure.. tabata is effective because if you do it right it has an "afterburn" effect its just 4 mins of hell if you do it right (burpees mountain climbers, knee tucks jump squats etc.

and why is that so much better than any other tried and tested method?

DeletedUser5819

TRuLY! You are missed :(

You should come back... I could feed you some :)

DeletedUser7176

lol i am playing 3 worlds (badly) may get rimmed before i can get off my little speck of dirt. Had 2 tries on one world and the city is not even 2k pts yet. I am just happy none of the people that have tried know how to tell time. :) I don't thing they even know what the timer is for. Probably boiling eggs with them or something.
If not for an old friend from Seriously Enlightened (remember them) would have been rimmed on the other one most likely.

Lugosi

Strategos
wow are D.N.A having a reshuffle or is it just a coincidence that they've changed name and kicked a couple of members in my area?