forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser44785
  • Start date

DeletedUser5819

idk, perhaps others might want to know, since you brought the topic up. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What ! No posts in 2 months!?! Are we all just going to sit back and watch this verdant world fall into apathy and atrophy ?

*looks around and realizes he is talking to himself*

SIGH..............*crickets chirp*

DeletedUser4013

does anyone still play this world? i've rejoined and decided to check out the new changes to the game in Hyperborea so as not to get schooled by all the new kids.

DeletedUser5819

Thankfully most of the changes aren't in Hyper. You'll have to go get a kicking like everyone else :D

DeletedUser4013

Ugh...ok I guess. I'll just have to check the world settings

DeletedUser23986

Learn to stop using bbcodes, or a lot of app users would be schooling you on why bbcodes shouldn't be used. LOL

i am serious...

DeletedUser29066

Of course there are still people playing this world. At least once a week a bunch of us get together and roast wieners and marshmallows, drink beer, fart and tell dirty jokes. Tomorrow we're all going to vote YES for Scottish independence, although most of are not Scots.;)

Lugosi

Strategos
I still play with a tight knit bunch. Not much happening in Ocean 58. A month or so ago I broke a MoM siege early on and received some plentiful support on their behalf. Nothing like pure luck to stir it up :p