Founder betrayed by Leader - The downfall of "THE WRAITH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Private conversation between founder "cuong" and Leader "Apoll0911"
Apoll0911 on 12/9/10 at 10:37 PM
The best thing to do when we need help is give us founder rights it allows to to have full control of the alliance,accept for you of course,lol

cuong today at 12:46 PM
why are you kick out one of our member

Apoll0911 today at 12:46 PM
He was inactive and had low points....So what do you think of me being co founder?

Apoll0911 today at 12:57 PM
Please let me co-founder i won't change a thing unless you tell me to,I'm really loyal

cuong today at 12:59 PM
i try to firgue out right now i will give you that position

Apoll0911 today at 1:03 PM
is that as yes or no?

Apoll0911 today at 1:35 PM
I'd be the best Co-founder ever i promise!

cuong today at 1:58 PM
now we have 2 alliance i wish you could go to THE WRAITH II and help him out a hand you both are co-founder

Apoll0911 today at 2:14 PM
WarthII is a really bad idea

Apoll0911 today at 2:47 PM
Please let me be co-founder i promise i will make this alliance the one ever.

Hey can i have founder rights for like 2min i wanna see if there any extra setting you can do on he forums.

Unfortunately, poor fella fell for it
cuong has changed the rights of Apoll0911. today at 2:32 AM
Apoll0911 has changed the rights of cuong. today at 3:16 AM
Apoll0911 has kicked out cuong. today at 3:16 AM

But IMO they both fell for phoenixavier of *no name yet* alliance

These are the responses from Apoll0911 in our forums

Apoll0911 said:
Several reasons why.

1.Grepostats only shows one world,in which he as 250 points,so he has no experience.
2.He was hard to communicate with due to the fact he doesn't speak in proper English.
3.He was allowing Mass Recruiting to happen.
4.Establishing wings early in the game making us look like more of a MRA.
5.Was telling leaders what to and not doing work himself,that is opposite of what a good founder would do.

I hope This explains why.

We see this whole thing as an act of treachery. Share your views guys.

UPDATE: Apoll0911 apologized for his misguided actions and handed over the FOUNDER rights to cuong.
For now, the issue is resolved. But keep the thread alive for a day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I acted in the way Jarpenguin acts,except he disbands,and his actions hardly ever get questioned.

The current leader was giving orders and not doing anything.,i did what was best for the alliance,I then offers him leadership rights, which he turns down.

DeletedUser

All players in O45 are going to our sister alliance,all other leaders kept there rights,deleted most of the 15+ pacts, you'll see a lot more later

Our sister alliance *no name yet* is starting in ocean 45 and spreading into lowers 50 and then down into 30,and 20s while we will go up into the 60s,70s and 80s.

DeletedUser

My opinion is Apoll0199 should go to the Nu Milestones as he tricked a founder lol

DeletedUser14226

i know. Just clarify what you plan to do.
This is far too troublesome.
call the guy back. We need to discuss.
He is the leader, you are as well, then why doing this ? He never tricks you, and now u betrayed like that. I know it's for the good of the alliance, but doing that is like betrayal. How can we trust you ?

DeletedUser

I have called him back,I offerd him leader rights.

But all he was doing was giving orders,thats not what a good founder does.

DeletedUser

Yea a good leader goes for holiday and leaves the alliance to an inactive

DeletedUser

Step down immediately and grant cuong his former rights.

DeletedUser

I will not step down,I am offering Him leader rights still,and he would be the top leader...This is for the best of the alliance,not me,nothign would change for him,he would still have rights,that he would rarley use and till have the ability to order people around.

With him being leader you will be a MRA,and be brought down with military force,think of it this way,you'll onlt be treated like RME,like farms.

DeletedUser

founder/leader

Private conversation between founder "cuong" and Leader "Apoll0911"
Apoll0911 on 12/9/10 at 10:37 PM
The best thing to do when we need help is give us founder rights it allows to to have full control of the alliance,accept for you of course,lol

cuong today at 12:46 PM
why are you kick out one of our member

Apoll0911 today at 12:46 PM
He was inactive and had low points....So what do you think of me being co founder?

Apoll0911 today at 12:57 PM
Please let me co-founder i won't change a thing unless you tell me to,I'm really loyal

cuong today at 12:59 PM
i try to firgue out right now i will give you that position

Apoll0911 today at 1:03 PM
is that as yes or no?

Apoll0911 today at 1:35 PM
I'd be the best Co-founder ever i promise!

cuong today at 1:58 PM
now we have 2 alliance i wish you could go to THE WRAITH II and help him out a hand you both are co-founder

Apoll0911 today at 2:14 PM
WarthII is a really bad idea

Please let me be co-founder i promise i will make this alliance the one ever.

Hey can i have founder rights for like 2min i wanna see if there any extra setting you can do on he forums.

Unfortunately, poor fella fell for it
cuong has changed the rights of Apoll0911. today at 2:32 AM
Apoll0911 has changed the rights of cuong. today at 3:16 AM
Apoll0911 has kicked out cuong. today at 3:16 AM

But IMO they both fell for phoenixavier of *no name yet* alliance

These are the responses from Apoll0911 in our forums

We see this whole thing as an act of treachery. Share your views guys.

in two day i have make this alliance on top #1,i have pick a few great leaders accept traitor.he has begging me like a dog to sit on founder sit.when i let him he kick me out.but it no problem i could start over.but i have to thank to all the leader have been help me a hand to grow THE WRAITH and thank to all our member try hard to grow our alliance.just becareful to the traitor he could sold the alliance anytime wish you all the luck.THE WRAITHS ALL WAY OPEN FOR ALL OUR GREAT LEADER & MEMBER.

DeletedUser

in two day i have make this alliance on top #1,i have pick a few great leaders accept traitor.he has begging me like a dog to sit on founder sit.when i let him he kick me out.but it no problem i could start over.but i have to thank to all the leader have been help me a hand to grow THE WRAITH and thank to all our member try hard to grow our alliance.just becareful to the traitor he could sold the alliance anytime wish you all the luck.THE WRAITHS ALL WAY OPEN FOR ALL OUR GREAT LEADER & MEMBER.

DeletedUser

Making the alliance 1# was no feat once your number one hundreds of can i join's start rolling in,good luck with THE WRAITH,if my player stay with me i will make sure WE don't farm,can't say the same for other alliances,MRA's are always so fun arn't they.

DeletedUser

That was you think why dont you try your own alliance.not running around like a dog begging

DeletedUser

I don't want to be leader,i mean it more fun to be able to sit back and relax then run,i did this for you guys,this alliance would have gone nowere admit it,leader stoped inviting but he didn't we were becoming a MRA. and not to mention i got yelled at for kicking a 175 point inactive.

DeletedUser

Warrior dont begging like a dog.i dont begging to come back.you begging me to come back.

DeletedUser

I'm not begging you to come back,Some of the players in the alliance want you back,i'm offering, idc if you come back or not. But your always welcome back.

DeletedUser

All the leaders and member are welcome back to the wraiths or stay with the dog are always scare that he will run when somebody kicking his ***

DeletedUser

I'm not begging you to come back,Some of the players in the alliance want you back,i'm offering, idc if you come back or not. But your always welcome back.

We want him back because what you did to him is unfair. As a co-leader, you should help him make the alliance stronger and bigger. You lost your loyalty and honor

Status
Not open for further replies.