Founder betrayed by Leader - The downfall of "THE WRAITH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know loads of players who speak english as a second language, if they can communicate adequately, why shouldn't they be here?

DeletedUser

Anyway i recommend again that this thread be closed. It's waaay off topic and has turned into a trashfest.

DeletedUser

I acted in the way Jarpenguin acts,except he disbands,and his actions hardly ever get questioned.

The current leader was giving orders and not doing anything.,i did what was best for the alliance,I then offers him leadership rights, which he turns down.

jarp does it to alliances he doesn't like,don't do it to you're own alliance XD XD XD

DeletedUser345

1.PLEASE,INVITE ME ,IM VERY GOOD,I WILL HELP U,U CAN TRUST IN ME,PLEASE,PLEASE!
2.GIVE ME SOME PRIVS,I NEED THEM ,PLEASE,PLEASE,WITHOUT THEM I CANT HELP U.AND PRIVS WILL SHOW ME THAT U RESPECT ME,PLEASE,PLEASE!
3.HA,HA!I KICKED ALL NOOBS.IM GREAT!

If you believe thats how i play then you need to go check out your facts and find that i don't need to beg, i run one of the best alliances in this world!

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Thread closed, I am now going back through to find out who needs warning or infracting. The number of reported posts is ridiculous. Of course, if you know you have been silly and broken the rules, and you should happen to get to your post and edit it before I find it, then well, clever you!

I HATE having to do this, please try and keep things at least within the rules of the forum.

Apologies for not acting sooner to those that requested this earlier, I haven't been online

Leggy

Status
Not open for further replies.