Founder betrayed by Leader - The downfall of "THE WRAITH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I bet Apollo's a candidate of the milestone, "First to be conquered". I wonder how many players got him ranked 1 on their hitlist.

Most often early in the game player will go for a more strategic conquer in a place that gives them some advantage instead of going for a specific player.

But i would like the challenge :p

Also i still have 70+ messages saying If you don't give him back the rights,I'm outta here. even after i did give them back.

DeletedUser13994

Guess that shows how you screwed up so early in the game huh?

DeletedUser

one question.....Why even do it ?

If you hated the leadership so bad, i usually would advise to leave and create your own. Doing things like that just give you a bad rep, not just in this world but future Grepo-worlds you play, but hey-ho if you enjoy that kind of thing, best of luck to ya' :)

DeletedUser

one question.....Why even do it ?

If you hated the leadership so bad, i usually would advise to leave and create your own. Doing things like that just give you a bad rep, not just in this world but future Grepo-worlds you play, but hey-ho if you enjoy that kind of thing, best of luck to ya' :)
Thats one of the reasons that i always respected u TK.

DeletedUser

I bet Apollo's a candidate of the milestone, "First to be conquered". I wonder how many players got him ranked 1 on their hitlist.
Youre very wrong here.He will never be over 2k.Nobody want his mini city.

DeletedUser

I havent read this thread except the first page.

But I am astounded that these people fall for such begging from children.

Please let me....ppppleeeeeeeeease, I'll be the besterest leader in da hole wyde wurld........:25secondslater: Am I leader yet ?? Puuurrrleeeeassssse ???

Its just pathetic - If I ever start a serious alliance and someone asks like that they will get booted instantly, it would never happen and anyone with more than one braincell should become immediately suspicious if someone is begging for founders rights.

J.

DeletedUser

I havent read this thread except the first page.

But I am astounded that these people fall for such begging from children.

Please let me....ppppleeeeeeeeease, I'll be the besterest leader in da hole wyde wurld........:25secondslater: Am I leader yet ?? Puuurrrleeeeassssse ???

Its just pathetic - If I ever start a serious alliance and someone asks like that they will get booted instantly, it would never happen and anyone with more than one braincell should become immediately suspicious if someone is begging for founders rights.

J.

ha,ha!its true,but i have one question:this leader is not just a noob its also a child(i really hope hes a child coz if hes not...) and then where is the honor to do such things?i will show u all how great is this ...(here i really want to put some letters but i promised to one good man that i will not talk dirty on forum.i dont care if im banned,im used to it,but i always care if its about my word or honor):

-Achilles- on 12/10/10 at 8:26 PM
what the hell!
LEGION666K on 12/10/10 at 8:24 PM
As told you,nice to see you,Jarp.Always a pleasure.
-Achilles- on 12/10/10 at 8:21 PM
okay, but i am seriously not jarpenguin (not sure who that is)
LEGION666K on 12/10/10 at 8:21 PM
Bye,bye,Jarp.
-Achilles- on 12/10/10 at 8:19 PM
look do you want your players to get better and IM NOT JARPENGUIN!
LEGION666K on 12/10/10 at 8:18 PM
No,it can be true!
-Achilles- on 12/10/10 at 8:17 PM
but i am not in the alliance
LEGION666K on 12/10/10 at 8:17 PM
I gave you all the rights.
what why am i gone!
-Achilles- on 12/10/10 at 8:15 PM
look then i cant help you if i don't have rights its just not possible
SO,TELL ME achilLESS,WHOS THE NOOB NOW?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13994

I understood the Jarp argument part but,

what why am i gone!
-Achilles- on 12/10/10 at 8:15 PM
look then i cant help you if i don't have rights its just not possible
SO,TELL ME achilLESS,WHOS THE NOOB NOW?

That part got weird.

DeletedUser

You have to read the message bottom to top, and the "SO,TELL ME achilLESS,WHOS THE NOOB NOW?" is what Mutz added to the end...

DeletedUser

You have to read the message bottom to top, and the "SO,TELL ME achilLESS,WHOS THE NOOB NOW?" is what Mutz added to the end...
ty TK.GOD,IM TOO NICE LATELY.I WAS TALKING WITH MODS.OH,NOOOOOOO,IM INFECTED.WITH GOOD SENSE.THIS IS ONE OF HADES SPELLS?

DeletedUser

THE WRAITH(or Shadows Rising) has now fallen by my fallen by my fingers again,I got tired of there dictatorish leader and the way he was running it,it was nothing but another MRA,that wasn't going anywhere,so alas i kicked every member but the founder.:heh::eek::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the wraith(or shadows rising) has now fallen by my fallen by my fingers again,i got tired of there dictatorish leader and the way he was running it,it was nothing but another mra,that wasn't going anywhere,so alas i kicked every member but the founder.:heh::eek::rolleyes:
q.e.d.

DeletedUser

trash

THE WRAITH(or Shadows Rising) has now fallen by my fallen by my fingers again,I got tired of there dictatorish leader and the way he was running it,it was nothing but another MRA,that wasn't going anywhere,so alas i kicked every member but the founder.:heh::eek::rolleyes:

because i have promise in this forum that not kick you out.yes you did it again thank for you get out of my alliance.everybody know what you did.

DeletedUser

that was you think it not fallen at all dont sit there and cry

DeletedUser

Can this thread be closed please? It's not serving any purpose. Theres name calling and general childish behaviour between both sides that is just continuing.

DeletedUser13994

@Tommy
Oh lol sry my bad, I'm used to reading stuff from top to bottom.

DeletedUser345

GO TO YOUR GIRLS.THIS is MEN STUFF.OK,SWEETY?

oh you didn't,did anyone ever tell you how vicious girls are, i guess you've never had a girl in your life. :p

and what is the point in putting that message up there? it didn't prove anything but the fact that you let me in the tribe gave me leader rights and then when i begged some more you kicked me :rolleyes: and you question my age, how would you know what that is *snip*MOD EDIT.. No Grammar / Spelling comments please, check the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and at least i can tell you i have progressed from a junior school and can speak proper english in an english speaing server!

I would guess Mutzzy's first language isn't english, and he still gets his point across. Can you do that in a language that isn't your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.