Known Bug Founder Icon Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11965

World: Troy
Browser and Version: Google Chrome
Overview of the bug: Im not sure, if anything happens, but its crazy.
Screenshots:
scaled.php

Urgency: Minor
Preventative Actions: Lets see, clear cache and cookie and nada
Summary: Picture Above
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Nope
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yep

DeletedUser

It has been happening to me too. I am having the same problem.

DeletedUser

This is occurring in other worlds as well. I will try to get ahold of an Admin/SIGM to report the issue. Otherwise they will report it whenever they come online.

Thanks for reporting it. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Of course. I'm the quickest we have. ;) It may be a simple fix though. Not sure, but it's deffo not JUST Nu or one single world. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

lol, I see that that's not the case now because I just looked at the alliance rankings in Xi and every alliance is like that.

DeletedUser20429

And I would bet that not every single alliance has all its members as founders. Some maybe but all?? No.

DeletedUser

This problem is still active.

I just discovered I only see Founder symbols next to people's names, and sometimes I see double.

DeletedUser

This problem is still active.

I just discovered I only see Founder symbols next to people's names, and sometimes I see double.

the founder doesnt mean anything its all over the HW..the double founder means that that player is actually a FOunder

DeletedUser

So...I guess everyone is trying to impersonate being a founder against their will?

Status
Not open for further replies.