Newspaper Founders: Band Of Misfits

• Thread starter DeletedUser29803
  • Start date

DeletedUser29803

Welcome To My First Review

I have been looking for strong alliance to review and my first option was Band of Misfits.

Two of the three founders have answered the survey, i thank these founders for the reviews.

This post is from: ZeroFear

1: What are your views on Mors Omnia Solvit
1.)I think Mors a very strong and great alliance. We have worked together when they were under a different names and still maintain a positive relationship.
2: Do you think they can be defeated?
2.) I do believe that with enough teamwork and strategy any top alliance can be brought down. However I do think that it would be difficult due to the highly active players in that alliance and I have no intention of trying any time soon.
3: Do you enjoy being a founder or is it stressful?
3.) I have a very laid back style of leadership. With the council in place its not stressful at all and its nice being the tie break. So all in all I would say that I enjoy it lol.
4: If you were to have the chance to lead a bigger alliance would you?
4.) I would never leave BoM. I made some mistakes on Delta with poor diplomacy and ran that alliance to there doom. Im here to try and fix the error of my ways. So no I wouldn't want to run a larger alliance unless its me and my guys getting stronger.
5: How long has you alliance been around?
5.) As I said before we opened Delta and ran 65 till my mouth got us in trouble. Thought I was the TOP DOG. Well DoA and The Huns put me in my place real fast. In this world we have been here since day 2 and I think we are one of the few remaining original alliances.
6: What made you want to start an alliance?
6.) To Redeem myself from past experience on Delta. In that world it was b/c I thought I was good enough to lead an alliance that just fell together had some great recruits and next thing I knew we were a top alliance there as well.
7: What current event in grepolis are you worried about the most?
7.) Well im not losing any sleep over anything right now but things can change in a heartbeat.
8: Do you consider your alliance ELITE?
8.) ELITE hmmm thats tough. When White Eagles came at us it was able to weed out alot of out players that didn't want to work as a unit and we withheld. S.T.O.R.M just recently came at us and well that didn't last long for them. They got shut back down real fast. So ELITE i dont think so but a top alliance I would say yes.
9: What person if any would have lead your alliance instead of you?
9.) No one im here till they kill us all!!!!!
10: Do you think that your alliance is on the top of the food chain?
10.) Top nah that is clearly Mors spot. I do think though we are near the top of the pyramid.

This post is from: UberFear
1: What are your views on Mors Omnia Solvit
I think they are a very strong alliance, with many active peoples.
2: Do you think they can be defeated?
Is it possible, sure, likely, I would say no, but we have a very positive relationship with them, so it does not concern us.
3: Do you enjoy being a founder or is it stressful?
I love it.
4: If you were to have the chance to lead a bigger alliance would you?
Well I certainly think I could handle a bigger alliance but I would never trade my current one, because points arent everything.
5: How long has you alliance been around?
Since the second day of server I believe, but me and Zero go back to Delta where we originally had Band Of Misfits.
6: What made you want to start an alliance?
I dont like having other people in charge.
7: What current event in grepolis are you worried about the most?
World wonders, this is my first time to deal with them, so I am not sure how they will play out.
8: Do you consider your alliance ELITE?
Damn straight.
9: What person if any would have lead your alliance instead of you?
ZeroFear
10: Do you think that your alliance is on the top of the food chain?
I wouldnt say the top but we are most definitely above the average.

I hope you have all enjoyed this as much as i have, I would love to hear your reviews of these reviews and if you want more please say and i will start posting other big alliances in the world :cool: who knows it could be your alliance.

DeletedUser29803

If anyone wants some new questions to be said say what you think i should ask?

DeletedUser1483

Good post. :) always informative to hear from the other side of the ocean. ;)

Perhaps you should ask them where are the main BP farms for them and how can I get in on the act? ;)

DeletedUser

He was most likely quoting someone so do not judge for if he had changed the grammar it would no longer be quoting.

DeletedUser

I would guess most of their BP comes from clearing cities for other alliance members and storm cities in South 55.

DeletedUser15637

Hats off to BoM for making this world interesting early on. While most others are quite content to build build build and not think about attacking/expanding until their cities are 7/8k + these guys are getting out there and playing the game as it should be. Nice one.

On the downside - there are a couple of their members who, shall we say, may not have been taught manners. Every alliance has them I suppose as indeed every society around the world and this minority should not be the basis on which to judge a very active, aggressive and forward thinking team.

Pella is looking good - Thanks again.

DG

DeletedUser

Nice to have a myrm on the externals, be sure to stick around and talk it up!!