Founding of a New Age

DeletedUser

blueflagresize.png

Freedom From Oppression​

Hello fellow inhabitants of the Delta World. On the 12th day of the 12th month of 2010 Freedom from Oppression will hence forth come to be and reside in the Delta World.

Chancellor
Sinsation

DeletedUser

Welcome. From what I hear. It's a tough life in Delta, especially if you're starting a brand new alliance this late, but good luck to you.

DeletedUser

thats just a faul start, very bombastic faul start
If I were you I would wait first for some results before claiming that a new age has started for us, at the moment its a new age for you only...

DeletedUser

56 Freedom From Oppression 142070 1 142070

wow you really look super strong with this one-man alliance!!!!111oneone :O

*g*

DeletedUser14283

Aren't you a little late by a few months?

Rewind a few and maybe you will get more of a response.

Try a new world such as Nu or wait for a new one.

DeletedUser

thats just a faul start, very bombastic faul start
If I were you I would wait first for some results before claiming that a new age has started for us, at the moment its a new age for you only...

Agreed GROM, fully agree.

DeletedUser

let it be noted that GROM and Nwinder have agreed on something, perhaps a "new age" has arrived... <grin>

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

DeletedUser

blueflagresize.png

Freedom From Oppression​

Hello fellow inhabitants of the Delta World. On the 12th day of the 12th month of 2010 Freedom from Oppression will hence forth come to be and reside in the Delta World.

Chancellor
Sinsation

According to Grepo stats, the only new occurrence for you was you started losing your cities ;)

DeletedUser

I mean, I love propaganda more than the next guy - but this was a poor attempt. As such, I have some quick propaganda lessons.

First and foremost, know your audience. I read your post and hardly know who your audience is. How can you write effectively if you don't know who you are writing to?

Secondly, define your audience in your message. Who specifically are you talking too? Your friends, your enemies? Who are your friends, who are your enemies.

Thirdly, enlist your friends before you begin to talk publically about your movement. Ear to ear recruitment is always better than open recruitment.

Fourth, make it about a woman or animal or something that most people can relate to.

Fifth - Forgo images, that is, unless they are strategically important to your cause.

Sixth, and this is the most important one - be passionate. Pretend like you are trying to convince a ten to dance with you at a club, or go out to dinner with you at the park. Whatever be the reason, evoke the goddess of passion in your inner soul and let the words flow. That's the key, flowing.

Seventh - this is even more important than the last (if possible) - state your cause, how your cause has been trespassed against, and how your cause is better the the last! Without that information, how can any reader make a choice. We need to be informed to make a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if only he posted it on the 12th minute of the 12th hour, it would have had some impact (and perhaps some applause for timing it so nicely :p)

DeletedUser3288

serious nwinder?? your propaganda threads are crap, i normally only skim the title and go "umph... not this again", i mean seriously, promises of changes and crap like that, nothing that is ever going to come to fruition, bores the crap out of me.

DeletedUser

danie, you are aggressive player. Your posts on forum verify that :)

DeletedUser

serious nwinder?? your propaganda threads are crap, i normally only skim the title and go "umph... not this again", i mean seriously, promises of changes and crap like that, nothing that is ever going to come to fruition, bores the crap out of me.

I am glad they bore you. You are not part of the target audience. Which is why I said to define your target audience.

I am sure you are incapable of reading a full post, and your comment verifies this.

With your attention span, I urge you to ignore the forums and stay on the game.

DeletedUser

Woah guys, take it down a notch. Settle your disputes in PM's. Let the man have his pnp thread.