Four Nations

DeletedUser12466

Theres is four alliances but were one group. We will support each other no matter what.

Group name: Four Nations

Direction: North East, Were the founder are, post down here if you want to join, you cant really chose which one your going to join it depends where you are, you might be lucky :D.

Rules:
Active: If you don't go on for a week your kicked out, if your a leader and you are inactive your rights are removed and you will have to earn them back.

Swearing: No heavy swearing in the alliance.

Respect: Be respectful to alliance members

Threat: Don't threaten anyone or your going to be kick out of the alliance.

Group:

Nation of Fire: Founder: raycui

Nation of Water: Founder: King Hillzz

Nation of Air: Founder: poohbearfish

Nation of Earth: Founder: blackwind02

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ask yourself this, When is the last time a branched alliance, has lived end-game? It rarley happens, but fails and looking at your leaders, you will probably do the same, you will become a MRA and justify youself by not being one alliance.

Its like RME without Real Madrid, It will fail, Hate him or love him Real Madrid is the best player on the EN severs at leading MRA's

raycui-1,354 points-517 ABP
King Hillzz-32,325 points-1003 ABP
poohbearfish-54,822 points-7048 ABP
thatguy198 -5,101-6 ABP

Points wise, ok with experience, but a huge and I mean huge lack in ABP will be a fatal blow, your leaders lack of aggressiveness will probably show how aggressive your alliance will be

So after me finding all your faults, here are some tips
-Pact with good alliances, make sure all 4 alliances share them to prevent players near borders from attacking allies
-Don't go war crazy pick on small alliances and small players, build up, then enter war
-Don't go crazy with pacts, get 5 at max, and make sure there good alliances
-Don't become a MRA, get 50 member or so for each alliance DO NOT BE AFRAID TO KICK, don't give a huge amount of warning, tell them ounce or set the rules on the FORUMS, if you set them and they break just kick, and when they say "I didn't see the rules" don't listen because they don't read the forums and will be bad anyway
-Ask questions to experienced leaders don't be afraid most are nice, and the forum mods are always nice and helpful also!
-Attack attack attack, but don't go around declaring war until you can conquer!

DeletedUser

I'm confuse :heh:

Threat: Don't threaten anyone or your going to be kick out of the alliance.

Does this rule apply to alliance members only or does it also apply to non members. :p

DeletedUser12466

Ask yourself this, When is the last time a branched alliance, has lived end-game? It rarley happens, but fails and looking at your leaders, you will probably do the same, you will become a MRA and justify youself by not being one alliance.

Its like RME without Real Madrid, It will fail, Hate him or love him Real Madrid is the best player on the EN severs at leading MRA's

raycui-1,354 points-517 ABP
King Hillzz-32,325 points-1003 ABP
poohbearfish-54,822 points-7048 ABP
thatguy198 -5,101-6 ABP

Points wise, ok with experience, but a huge and I mean huge lack in ABP will be a fatal blow, your leaders lack of aggressiveness will probably show how aggressive your alliance will be

So after me finding all your faults, here are some tips
-Pact with good alliances, make sure all 4 alliances share them to prevent players near borders from attacking allies
-Don't go war crazy pick on small alliances and small players, build up, then enter war
-Don't go crazy with pacts, get 5 at max, and make sure there good alliances
-Don't become a MRA, get 50 member or so for each alliance DO NOT BE AFRAID TO KICK, don't give a huge amount of warning, tell them ounce or set the rules on the FORUMS, if you set them and they break just kick, and when they say "I didn't see the rules" don't listen because they don't read the forums and will be bad anyway
-Ask questions to experienced leaders don't be afraid most are nice, and the forum mods are always nice and helpful also!
-Attack attack attack, but don't go around declaring war until you can conquer!

Thanks

PS. The reason I have low points is because I quit and let my friends conquer my best citys.

DeletedUser

I'm not really concerned about your points, the 517ABP is kinda bad, so try harder on this world be aggressive and not afraid and you'll roll over a lot of noobs :) I was ounce like you, it took a goood alliance and help from other to get em to start attacking, trust me, when you do, you grow faster than if you turtle :)

DeletedUser12466

I'm not really concerned about your points, the 517ABP is kinda bad, so try harder on this world be aggressive and not afraid and you'll roll over a lot of noobs :) I was ounce like you, it took a goood alliance and help from other to get em to start attacking, trust me, when you do, you grow faster than if you turtle :)

I'll take your advice, thanks

vincaocao

Phrourach
Apollo, your right. You see raycui? That's why it might not succeed, you should focus only in one direction and ABP is poor with the exception of poohbearfish. And remember, I'm not going to be in the branch as I planned out, I've made agreements to join another alliance so I'm not going to have anything to do with this. But since I know you and I know your smarter than that idiot firelord, I'm saying, good luck and I won't get defeated easily and watch out I might just attack you guys! :p

But if you guys need any assistance pop me a message in game or here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Kind of Agree..I would put King Hillzz and poohbearfish in O46/56 and yours in O55/45(right next to each other) then conquer the other sides of the starting world end-game

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
lmao I love the guy with 6 ABP, and he's gonna be a founder! This is an even funnier joke than the fake alliance thread I made, unless you're being serious. In which case I wish you luck cause you're gonna need it.

vincaocao

Phrourach
lmao I love the guy with 6 ABP, and he's gonna be a founder! This is an even funnier joke than the fake alliance thread I made, unless you're being serious. In which case I wish you luck cause you're gonna need it.

It was that dude that actually INTRODUCED me to grepolis. lol he isn't worthy of a leader he does nothing but he's a good friend of mine in RL and grepolis isn't his interest and if I told you what in reality he said about good players they're gonna give him a beating. And I will attack him.:cool:

DeletedUser12466

Kind of Agree..I would put King Hillzz and poohbearfish in O46/56 and yours in O55/45(right next to each other) then conquer the other sides of the starting world end-game

yeah but you cant choose where you are D:

vincaocao

Phrourach
Good to bad:
1. poohbearfish (In VRoD II, 50k.)
2. King Hillzz (Had 6 cities but 5 got conquered and now has 7 cities.)
3. Raycui ( Had more than 20 k before he quit and he's the founder of this four nation)
4. thatguy198 (Utterly bad, but don't underestimate him)

All of them are from kappa and was in my alliance with raycui (i was co-founder).

DeletedUser12466

good to bad:
1. Poohbearfish (in vrod ii, 50k.)
2. King hillzz (had 6 cities but 5 got conquered and now has 7 cities.)
3. Raycui ( had more than 20 k before he quit and he's the founder of this four nation)
4. Thatguy198 (utterly bad, but don't underestimate him)

all of them are from kappa and was in my alliance with raycui (i was co-founder).

lol im thinking of replacing thatguy198

DeletedUser

yeah but you cant choose where you are D:
Yes you can-I belive this is correct

North-West=O55
North-East=O54
South-West=O45
South-East=O44

You can select these when you join new world

DeletedUser

Yes you can-I belive this is correct

North-West=O55
North-East=O54
South-West=O45
South-East=O44

You can select these when you join new world

I thought South-East was O55..... North-West is O44....

DeletedUser

I am one of the only early premades going to O55... Usually everyone goes to O55.