Fourth Reich

kingpg28

Phrourach
I know what you are thinking... nothing to do with Germany.. a Reich is the realm of a king. First Reich was the Roman Empire.

We are a bunch of soldiers fighting under a Kings leadership.

We will be playing the first Olympus Endgame if it is fast.. weather it is Revolt or Conquest.

Requirements are strict, alarms/frontlines/communication/coordination

Our goal is to dominate the world with losing 0 cities

Message me on discord for more info or comment below

KingPG#6527

css1981

Phrourach
For the olympus endgame ? Wel, I am a teamplayer and interested... not to sure about the name though....

DeletedUser54086

Also interested and have experience. Ditto the apprehension about the name. Edgy, but very risky.

For the olympus endgame ? Wel, I am a teamplayer and interested... not to sure about the name though....

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I know what you are thinking... nothing to do with Germany.. a Reich is the realm of a king. First Reich was the Roman Empire.

does not matter, anything with "Reich" in it, or anything with any association with nazi germany would result in forced ally name change and unless done it would most likely be followed with perma in game ban for all founders of the ally with ally name changed to "Changed by Support" as per german rules..

if i was you i would not play around with that name, saw plenty of people banned for far less associative player/ally names.. but if you still persist to use the name, it would bring me joy to see you banned :)